• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Opening chests always gives question marks

Does the chest always land on the question mark for anyone else? I've either gotten runes or Castle Defender steam keys. Also if I buy the Steam Chest does that have any "secret" runes?

25 september 2017 00:20 1628

Yeah, that's what I've thought. But there looks to be no runes on the Steam chest?

25 september 2017 02:52 1628

even if there are no runes in the steam chest,you will then get one the crappy games and barely/never get something good out of them.The chances are so barebones.

25 september 2017 07:30 1628

ggwp

25 september 2017 08:30 1628

It should be obvious from the start that buying chests is just a way for GameHag to syphon back SG from it's userbase, these things are never fair and you will have more chance on buying an actual lottery ticket in real life and winning with that

The Runes are also useless and should always be sold back to gamehag for SG

I've gotten runes for extra SG on writing articles? Extra on what? There is no defined price for the article i am submitting. It's not even sure if the article gets approved at all. The runes last 24 hours, when to use the rune? On submitting the article? The payout comes days or even weeks later (if it gets approved) how can i see what that rune gets me?

Same goes with runes like bonus on referrals, the referral bonus is one-time if my ref gets 1000sg on it's own. When does this happen? the rune is active only 24 hours

Again runes with bonus on contracts or tasks, active 24 hours. When do my tasks or contracts get payed? When do i use this rune? What happens to my rune if the task/contract gets denied- which happens like 99,999% of the time)

TL;DR:
    DONT BUY CHESTS
    SELL RUNES FOR SG
    SELL THE CRAPPY GAMEREWARDS YOU SOMETIMES GET IN CHESTS BACK TO GH FOR SG

25 september 2017 10:01 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!