Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

champs to play on low tier

please note that this is just based on my opinion
    Fiora:
    A really strong duelist, can almost win every 1v1 due to her skill set, easy to use, need a perfect timing on her E.

Cho Gath:
    Tanky, deals true damage, silence, knockup, very great sustain. Just be good in laning phase and get strong late game!

Darius:
    Use his strong kits to get an early game boost! Easy to get fed early on laning phase, very simple to use, could win 2v1 easily when u hit 6, need a smart use on his Q.

Syndra:
    Her R can delete squishy targets extremely fast! Use it early to kill their carry on a teamfight to get a 4v5 

Fizz:
    I'd say the most perfect champ to climb elo. Very high damage, can chase/escape really easy.

Rammus:
    Really good jungle pick against strong DPS, easily taunt the DPS dealer on team fight and win.

Twitch:
    Safe with his stealth, just stand back, ult and finish up the enemies. But dependant on your team's tanker and initiator.

Vayne:
    Very very easy to use, really good at kiting and chasing, strong against tanks. Need good positioning

22 september 2017 17:43 1625

Darius is good for agressive players, you can play 2v1 at level 1, watch out for Yorick and Illaoi (your counters, ban'em)

23 september 2017 14:08 1625

I think Ragnaros is really fun, although it depends on your playstyle

28 september 2017 09:53 1625

good, but you dont writed how you are speaking lol champions.

10 march 2019 16:37 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!