• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

How to get Soul Gems from Big Farm - Simple Guide

Goodgame Big Farm is a multiplayer farm game with traditional style created by Goodgame Studios.
    You can manage your own farm, plant crops and earn money, decorate and expand your farm, etc.

How to start?

- Enter the game and register, collect the prize to confirm email and start.
    - First do the tutorial and after that you can build houses or other items and demolish them.

How I can win easy XP ?

- The easiest way to gain experience in the game is to do the tasks on the left side of the screen, each has its reward, look for the one that gives more experience and do it.
    - To do the tasks just click on "Ok", "Start" after this click on the arrow next to what needs to be done and do it. Then to collect it just go back to the task, and if it has a "right" is completed, click on it and "I want".

With Rewards:

- At each level you gain rewards which will make it even easier, one of the rewards is gold coins and with these coins you can buy for example surprise boxes where you can experience or accelerate construction / demolition processes.
    - There is also the option to join a cooperative, which has for example a championship of missions that offers several good rewards that also facilitate very level up, besides offering a better environment in the game, so you can play with several people and compete together.

How I collect the reward on GameHag ?

- To collect the reward on GameHag just go to "Get More"> "Complete Tasks"> "Big Farm"> "Complete Task", go back to Big Farm and take an entire print to your screen, go back to GameHag and put the print you have saved in the files on your computer.

22 september 2017 17:35 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!