• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

My review about War Thunder.

Hello guys,this is my first review about a game so I will be as precise as I can.

So,about War Thunder.War Thunder is a free-to-play, cross-platform MMO combat game dedicated to military vehicles used in and around World War II and the Korean War. In War Thunder, you can take part in major battles on land, in the air, and at sea, fighting with real players from all over the world in a continuously developing environment.The game is very good  structured,with great graphisc and with cool  content.
    In this game you can do a lot of things.You can play seriously,to win,or you can troll your team like me have have a lot of fun.I don't have too many hours in this game but I can say this game is a great concept in my opinion.
    You can feel the unmatched intensity of aerial dogfights in a fighter, the decisive power of commanding a heavy strategic bomber or the heat of battle in a ground attacker, delivering precision strikes against your enemies. Alternatively, you can join the spearhead of armoured vehicles, fighting for dominance over the battlefield on the ground: Man a heavy tank with impressive armour and firepower, use the maneuverability of a medium or light tank to your advantage, or support your team by screening the skies with your anti aircraft vehicle - the choice is yours.
    I've seen a lot of negative reviews,around 60%-75% are negative.In principle, players are unsatisfied by P2W system.The ,,Premium'' thing is too op for rich people.The planes and tanks are unbalanced,you have to spend A LOT OF TIME to have a decent vehicle.I don't spend a lot of time,as I said,but I can say,people don't give negative reviews just because they can.
    Well that was my article,I hope I was clear enough,as I said this is my first review so,please tell me how to proceed next time.
    Have a great day.

22 september 2017 16:48 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!