• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

My thoughts on a FTP game Burst

So heres the story. While browsing the FTP section of steam I saw "Burst the Game" and I played it and almost bursted my nut of anger while playing this terryfing demon baby  :)
    Basicaly the game is about the terrorist group Burst who basicaly 5 years ago. Thought of "Hey we should attack all world goverments" and  made the world burn.
    In this game you are a soldier  in one of these groups. In Burst, your  fight for freedom and democracy in all of the most disastrous and apocalyptic environment to win over your opponent using strategy and communication.

The rewiev:

The game is absolute piece of fricin trash. All the did is buy assets from the unreal market and said that this is a game. Nothing in this game is owned by the devs.
    I tried to play this game ignoring that the bought everything from the unreal market. Sometimes the game is fun but very very very rarely becuse of constant crashing and very bad movement. 
    Oh and if your game doesnt crash then the servers will of sometimes not being to join any server by getting kicked out or the servers crashing or freezing.
    The game is also riddled with extreme game braking bugs and some minor ones.
    It also has very bad textures and I can bet Roblox Phantom forces is even better.
    The game also has microtransactions
    Also sounds are horrible feels like playing a game from 2002 "which even had better sounds"
    Camera doesn't move exactly with the weapon and it is frustrating
    The field of view is also horrible like one gun covers  too much of the screen
    Only thing I can say that the game in its current state is a pile of S***

But I think the game has some potential if they fixed the game breaking bugs and fixed their servers the game I think would be better.

22 september 2017 16:35 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!