• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Minigame SG reward not quite working?

I don't know if it's the same for the other games, but for the katana game, it says "For every 1000 points you get SG!" Well, I've just scored 3400, but was only paid one. It seems that minigames only give you 1 SG after reaching the goal once. After that, a page refresh is required to earn yet another SG. So, other than trying to score a personal best, it's pointless to continue a game once you've received one SG. Is this how it's supposed to work?

20 september 2017 13:04 1628

dont even try the minigames, a) all odf them are quite bad 2) some have 3 min ads for some reason, 3) dont award enough and might even be buggy

20 september 2017 13:35 1628

Katana: I earn one SG in less than a minute, currently by playing until I get 1000 points, then refresh, passing all the adds. Yes they're bad, but I can do them at work. And when I'm home, I'd love to play some quality games. The games that earn me SG aren't to my liking, and I might as well just buy my stuff, instead of wasting precious free time. This is a good way to get some and can eventually buy me something, without having to waste precious time.

20 september 2017 13:45 1628

I mean when you think about it, 60 SG/per hour seems like a decent rate, especially if you don't aim for 10K+ stuff. And with games like Bleach online, giving you 45 SG after reaching level 20, I'd rather do this for a while. Who knows how much time I might spend to get there. And I have to wait for my SG, which might not even arrive if they don't approve the screenshot for some reason. These SG's are guaranteed, so I'll take. Plus I play games where I'm in queue. Enough time to score a few SG's from Katana.

20 september 2017 13:52 1628

Now, can we talk about the actual topic at hand? Because I should've gotten 3 SG's from that round, which could increase my SG's per hour.

20 september 2017 13:54 1628

It's quite BS really. If I could git gud at this game until the point I can last 5 minutes, we could be earning quite alot of SG here, as the longer you last, the faster you earn points.

20 september 2017 14:07 1628

Minigames won't give you second or third SG. Just reset page and play till 1000.
    If you really want fast SG from katana.
    Just create 5-6 different tab with Katana on it.
    Everytime you win reset and switch to other tab and play.
    If you lose same reset page and switch to other tab and play.
    You can save like 3-4 second. It will feel faster.

20 september 2017 17:38 1628

Might be a good idea for my craptop, but when I'm at 1000, just F5 and the game's up and running almost instantly.
    Thanks for the tip though! :D

20 september 2017 19:12 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!