• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

a board game ??!

Vampire Empire Cover Artwork RANK: OVERALL 3,054STRATEGY 1,230 6.8 Vampire Empire (2012) 583 Ratings & 183 Comments · GeekBuddy Analysis Gameplay 2 Players 30 Min Playing Time Age: 10+ Weight: 2.11 / 5Complexity Rating DesignerFilip Miłuński ArtistPiotr Słaby PublisherStronghold Games, White Goblin Games See Full Credits Overview Forums Images More AD Get Vampire Empire on Amazon.com $7.91 Eligible for Super Saver Shipping! Sponsor: Amazon.com (See All) Overview of some materials that you will find in the box.HYPNOSIS - "Where did he go ? I would swear he was here a moment ago."I AM NOT A VAMPIRE - "I'm an innocent citizen like you! Please don't hurt me." - You better watch out. Do you believe her or not?Inside the boxSACRIFICE - I will hold them back at any cost! - When you are desperate, you wil love this card as an escape (but for how long)?Sample vampire side cardsSample human side cardsMetal case (interior)Vampie Empire back cover - WGG editionVampire Empire box cover - WGG editionStronghold Games edition - 3D boxCharacters: (tokens and reversible cards)Metal case (front back)Vampire Empire, White Goblin Games, 2012Vampire Empire: metal caseStronghold Games edition - CoverGame in play at the 2012 Belgian Convention 57 IMAGES Description CLASSIFICATION EDIT Type Strategy Category Bluffing Card Game Deduction Fighting Medieval Mechanisms Hand Management Family Admin: Better Description Needed! Theme: Vampires In a foreboding castle somewhere in central Europe, a strange fear has descended upon the inhabitants. One morning the body of a young girl was found, as pale as a sheet of paper, dry and totally drained of blood. Vampires are on the prowl! Who is the monster who murders innocent during the night? Before the truth will be discovered, more than one person may face unjust accusations thrown out by the devious servants of darkness. Will the vampires be successfully caught before they endanger the entire society, or will the castle and city fall forever into darkness?

17 february 2020 17:13 6422

To comment you have to be logged in!