• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Gamehag problem

So I opened some cs:go crates and got 3 skins and I waited for them to be sent to my steam account but they haven't been then I got a notification on gamehag saying that my skins have been refused even though before that it said they were being sent. After that I went on gamehag and it said "0 refunded for *skin*" Also, a few of my tasks were denied even though I showed proof in the screenshot. This leaves me to question the legit status of this website. I also messaged a Misty about this yesterday and I'm still waiting for a reply. I know that a lot of people might be messaging them and it takes a while because as far as I know, there's only two mods but I've been waiting for about a week or possibly longer and I have been patient so I decided to make a thread about it and see if they reply to this.

14 september 2017 16:46 1628

Misty got back to me and is helping me with the problem and also informed me on the 4 reasons my screenshot could be refused. Also, I'm pretty sure there's only 2 mods running the website.

15 september 2017 10:01 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!