• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Steam, Profile upgrade or play games

as far as i see there is a lot people in steam is hunt for steam level, badges, skins, and lot of other items, and there is a people who just came to steam only for buy and play a steam game for me, I choose play games,I dont care what is my level and badges, in the fact I never sold my trading card, but I have more interest in play game than collecting those items thing What about you ?

6 september 2017 14:04 1628

I don't care about leveling, especially into high level that doesn't give you anything much as a bonus. Selling cards is the only option, great profits, it will get you nice amount of money in wallet for more games. High leveling is only for rich and addicted people. I wish I could squeeze money out of rich people like this, they will basically throw money at anything that officially distinguishes them from others.

6 september 2017 16:01 1628

I upped my profile to lvl 13 by doing some badges for games I like, now I sell all remaining trading cards to buy new games when they come on sale. Having profile lvl more than 10 is a waste imo

6 september 2017 16:13 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!