Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

World of Warships - Free Premium Bonus!

(4.36/5) 8877 rates

Play and get

Soul Gems

For 3 quests

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Play at least 7 battles and get your first warship

List of in-game tasks for World of Warships - Bonus

1. Achieve 5 level of your account
    2. Get the ship of 4 tier
    3. Achieve 15 level of your account
    Winning or losing doesn't matter, only the amount of games played matters. It works both in co-op against AI and random battles (PvP).
    To reach level 5 you need to play a total of 20 games. To get a ship of tier 4, you need to upgrade and use the newer ships until you can research a ship of tier 4. To reach level 15 you need to play a total of 200 games.
    For the account level screenshot you need to look in the service record where it says you unlocked Free XP.

26 january 2020 16:15 6547

And to get your screenshot accepted, since this game doesn't display your level in a traditional sense but only used it to unlock perks (milestones) , you have to include a portion of this page so that the moderators would understand:

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Account_Level

In my case, for the first task I snipped the introduction part ("These milestones are represented by Account Levels in the Service Record...") and the part about the corresponding perk ("At Account Level 5, a player start earning Free experience...") and put it inside my screenshot; only then that it got accepted.

27 january 2020 17:01 6547

There is a strategy to make the leveling up faster. If your ship is destroyed, you can leave the match without a penalty and start a new one, but your ship will be held into that battle until it's over. So what you want to do is rush right into the enemy, they will kill you fast, bonus points if you ram them, most likely both of you will die. :D

28 january 2020 07:22 6547

Thanks for sharing these with us.

29 january 2020 15:52 6547

If you don't want, what are you doing here? Go somewhere you do want.

12 february 2020 16:47 6547

To comment you have to be logged in!