• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

What is My little Farmies

What is this game.

This farm browser game offers you a lot of fun to build.
    You build your own medieval village in My Little Farmies.
    You're starting to work in the field and building sidewalks.
    Step by step, work continues to grow and you have more options,
    both financially and with the construction of various decorations,
    buildings, plants and animals. Whether a mill, animal husbandry,
    or fruit growing. The more successful your village is,
    the more options you'll have in the game.

m8t5hqqkl1J6gc3w6ShGSI2espGmns.jpg
    The buckets of the mill are spinning slowly and stately. You are proud to see your village blooming beautifully and remember the beginnings of how it all began on an empty green field. Back then there was only wild nature everywhere. But now there are fields, farms, buildings, mills and many craftsmen everywhere. In the browser game My Little Farmies you build a medieval village entirely to your liking. You are starting to grow rye and planning your first field. Of course, residents also need sidewalks, which can then be walked or work. Because in My Little Farmies, you become an online farmer - in the Middle Ages. After all, this building online game of the Bamboo developer upjers in setting up the Middle Ages. Functions and buildings in My Little Farmies are very extensive. Thus, for example, the raw materials obtained in the field or in animals can be further processed for other goods, such as flour and bread. The same goes for plums from which you can make juice. My Little Farmies offers you a fun building experience in beautiful design. Many exciting episodes await you here. Experience the great world of MyLittleFarmies and play for free now. Because MyLittleFarmies can be like all other games from upjers, play for free. Play now and build your own village.

In the browser game My Little Farmies you build a whole medieval village to your liking. You're starting to build a small housing estate on a small green field. And with all that. Editing fields, planting trees, building farms and crafts, raising animals and trading with your teammates. In the browser game My Little Farmies you will experience extraordinary fun in your browser. Because you decide here how to expand your village, what you build, grow and sell. You build your own village to your liking. You farm in your fields, grow different plants, take care of animals, process your raw materials and make barrels of wood, flour of grain and flour of bread. You build pavements for your people, workers and customers. Thanks to the medieval setting of the game with the farm, the unique charm of the game is guaranteed. Discover the great world of My Little Farmies and become an online farmer now. Discover detailed life, beautifully animated residents, animals and surroundings. Because every craft, every animal behaves differently. Thus, the game is also an optical pearl between games of this genre. Become a farm expert now and play for free. After all, you can play all browser games from upjers for free. Do you want to play too? So register for free on the portal or if you already have one portal account, simply log into the game and add the game to your playlist. A few clicks are enough and you can play too.

OyxXeG1YBMjeQuHyjRK2o4az24Gvdr.png
    They are small and swarm between buildings. These are your My Little Farmers. In My Little Farmies by upjers, these farms are the center of the game. After all, they are the inhabitants of your own medieval village, which you build and expand step by step. Because in this farm game you plant fruit trees, process raw materials, keep animals and trade with other players and your farms. Become an online farmer now and play for free. Because MyLittleFarmies can be, like all browser games from upjers play for free. All you need is a valid email address, a working computer and an Internet connection to play for free. After registration you can start playing right away. As a browser game, My Little Farmies can be played without any downloads and software installations on any computer with an Internet connection. Whether at a university, at home, or at an Internet cafe. Discover all the possibilities and great features of the game. Put yourself in the medieval setting. Are you ready for this adventure? So play with us now. You're not far from your first field.

21 january 2020 11:53 1625

That's actually going to help me with my thirst for games until I get some money later on 🤣

3 february 2020 11:02 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!