• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

The effect of computer games

Many believe that playing has no effect other than spending time and physical problems,Especially in the third world, but fortunately the opposite has been proven. Come with me to discuss some of the benefits of playing together.

The Benefits of Computer Games
    1-Helping children and adolescents with chronic illnesses

Researchers at the University of Utah published a study last year that showed that regular computer games performed by children with illnesses and disorders such as autism, depression and Parkinson's increase their endurance and morale against disease problems. Scientists believe that such games affect certain neural mechanisms and cause positive excitement. Thus, a child or adolescent with a chronic illness can better cope with the consequences of their illness.

2-Increase motor skills of preschool children
    While it is not right to put a young child on TV to play computer games, it is not all that. Because research at Dickens University in Melbourne, Australia, suggests that interactive computer games lead to enhanced motor control skills in children.

3-Reduce stress and depression
    The benefits of video games are not limited to children and adolescents. Research published in year 4 shows that playing computer games can help people who are suffering from problems such as stress or depression to be able to overcome some of these problems. This study showed that some people with Type A personality disorder (who are usually very active) can find a chance to relax and thus reduce their stress levels.

4-Reduce pain severity
    Not only can computer games reduce the negative effects of mental problems, they can also reduce physical pain. Scientists at the University of Washington have designed a game that allows patients suffering from severe pain to relieve their pain. The game, called Snowy World, is a virtual reality game in which one finds themselves in a snow-covered land and can throw snowballs at the penguins and snowmen they see. As such, the patient's senses shift from pain to play. Studies have shown that patients who used the game needed less pain medication.

5-Strengthening the visual ability
    Parents often tell their children to sit down to watch TV, resulting in reduced vision. But scientists at McMaster University in Canada came up with a surprising result. People with cataracts can enhance their vision by playing games in which the user must shoot at specific targets. These kinds of games are very fast and require a great deal of focus, so one has to get used to seeing different things quickly and making instant decisions. These games also produce dopamine and adrenaline, which can potentially increase the ability of the brain to flex.

6-Strengthen decision-making ability
    Most computer games require quick decision making and responsiveness. Neuroscientists at the University of Rochester in New York have concluded that playing computer games can train the brain to make quick decisions. Games like simulations of situations where decisions must be made quickly allow the user to quickly check and respond to environmental information immediately.

7-Increase happiness among the elderly
    Researchers at the University of North Carolina examined the relationship between computer games and mental health (happiness) in older people. The study found that older people who occasionally played computer games were happier than their peers and exhibited more positive emotions.

Of course, as you know, it does have some bad effects, but I think it has more positive effects. I hope I have helped a little to increase the game and the player.

18 january 2020 16:48 1625

I see PC gaming as a social activity - I have a LAN gaming setup at home, so I much prefer to invite my friends round for this than play online

28 march 2020 21:14 1625

Just leaving a generic comment to abuse the system, okay then.. Bye!

28 march 2020 22:06 1625

this site is a scam!!

29 march 2020 09:57 1625

good post.

29 march 2020 11:45 1625

Playing online games aren't bad but they aren't good that good either i suppose u should do something about ur addiction lmao if u do

29 march 2020 12:02 1625

Pc is good

29 march 2020 12:03 1625

pc is the best

29 march 2020 18:02 1625

PC

29 march 2020 18:14 1625

Playing too much video games can cause problems to your eye sight, mind and could ruin your mood

29 march 2020 18:15 1625

tell us that shortest no one wants to read it.

29 march 2020 18:26 1625

can u tell me the story but shorter pls

29 march 2020 18:27 1625

why is misty saying " "

29 march 2020 18:45 1625

misty is saying infinity spaces

29 march 2020 18:46 1625

Playing too much video games can cause problems to your eye sight, mind and could ruin your mood

29 march 2020 19:37 1625

this is very informative.

2 april 2020 18:03 1625

Hello my pal how are you?

2 april 2020 18:05 1625

whatt

2 april 2020 23:52 1625

Pc is the best

2 april 2020 23:58 1625

Very nice man

3 april 2020 00:00 1625

finally a good reason for me to play video games