Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

slender man and the eight pages part 2

here is part two of the information of slender man

Slender man's fan games

because there are so many fan games of the slender man they are starting to get a whole new story like the slender man in space or the slender man's mansion and other stuff they just can't get enough of the slender man.

now I know I shouldn't spoil this but there is a new slender man game coming out.

the slender man and the undead forest

now you may be asking why the undead forest well the reason why is because of the slender man is so popular he is starting to die out so he decided to make a game called the slender man and the undead forest because the slender man was dying out.

slender man and the undead forest is going to be the hardest slender man game and the reason why is because you have to collect 100 pages.

I'm still not telling you where they are.

slender man and the eight pages continue

slender man and the eight pages I already told you about but there are other things I didn't tell you that when you first get in the forest slender man is calm and doesn't chase you.until you get the first page. 

did you know that there is an abandoned building with two chairs and that's it

slender man's pages 

now I never showed you what they look like but I'm going to do that now

NNEb0mSJgXiCJS21WqliNS503DA21t.jpg

now the always watches no eyes that's creepy. 
    well, the reason for that is because the slender man is a white man in a black suit with no face is because of a curse he was put threw.

the flashlight

how long does the flashlight last well the flashlight is a powerful light source but drains the battery life easily in the game slender man and the eight pages it was designed to last forever in the game. well in real life they don't lol.

easter egg

slender man's easter egg ill tell you for a certain price hahaha. ok, I'm kidding the easter egg of slender man is your car and slender man's grave.
     how to find the car

to find the car you must escape the map to find it. I discovered it because of the glitch.

slender man's grave

to find it, you must complete the game and get the bad ending(note it's a 50/50 chance to get the good and the bad ending)

once you die you will find a statue that has like one of those ritual guys.

other information

poor slender man all he wanted was to keep his pages well the reason why he wanted to keep them is that those pages are part of his curse. and yes they are old and dirty but without them, he will die(note: he only dies if you leave the area which that is the good ending)
    you may ask me how tall is the slender man. answer 8 feet, that's pretty tall if you ask me.

18 january 2020 16:38 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!