• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

How to Level Up

Okay so I will tell you guys how I leveled up really fast and I am now level 5and a half : 1. Complete the tutorial 2. Enter the first codes without the huge requirements 3. Complete contracts on the first wall (It is the best for me cause it has good support if the games arent added automatically after you have done your part) 4. Chat around , dont spam, there are actually some good threads around and spamming doesnt reward you (no points counted if you comment too much or too often) 5. Login Daily and check for new offers! 6. World of Tanks must be the easiest one around to do, just create an account from the page you were redirected from gamehag (really important!) So I guess thats it all, if you need any help, comment below and let me know, how i can possibly help ;)

31 august 2017 15:55 1628

Thank you

31 august 2017 16:08 1628

Lineage 2, Crossout, World of Tanks and World of Warships all give decent gem rewards for the requiered tasks.

31 august 2017 16:09 1628

Unfortunately not all of them are available in all regions

31 august 2017 17:56 1628

@sheepblack69
    Yeah there are a few I'd like to get on that isn't in my region but mainly the games that give highest gem rewards are also the best in gem/time ratio when it comes to tasks.

31 august 2017 20:16 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!