• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

The Forest

I Want To Talk Today On My Favorite Game : The Forest
    I Want To Talk Seriously I Am Afraid With This Game He Is So Scary But It Still So Much Fun And Realisty That I Love It.

The Story Is About A Plane That Crash In An Island Full Of Zombies And The Hero Need To Save Hes Kid From The Zombies.

I Suggest You To Play This Game He Is Cost 15$ On Steam.

The Game Have Also Multiplayer Game That You Can Play With Your friends And Exlorer Caves And So Much More.

In The Game You Need Mostly To Survive Because There So Much Stuff That Can Kill You.

There Are A Lot Of Caves And Secret Stuff In This Game That Gives You A Lot Of Really Good Stuffs Like The Katana Or Climbing Axe And Mush More.

In The Game There Is Days And Every Day That Past The Zombies Getting Stronger And Harder To Kill.

In The Game There Is A Lot Of Animals That You can Hunt Like :

Crock
    Turtle
    Shark
    Eagle
    Lizard
    Bunny
    Pig
    Dear
    Birds
    Fish

There Is An End For This Game After You Get The Cd Key You Get To A Giant Cave And Reallize That Everything Is So Technolagy And That Was An Expiriment On Humans that Went Wrong And They Become Zombies .

So Now In The End That I Seen ( There Is An Diffrent End Now ) You Fight Aginst Boss And You Save Youre Son ( And Revive Him ).

In The Game There Is Some Giant Creatures With A Lot Of Hands And Legs That Look So Wird Just Try To Avoid The They Are Really Strong Or Try To Burn Them Or Explode Them WIth Dynmite Or And Cutom Bomb ( Coins, Watch ,Tech Part, Booz)

In The Game You Can Create So Many Things That Its Just Crazy.

Look Come Pics Of The Game :

- Its the Giant Monster : 

And This Is Normal Zombie ( Ez To Kill ) : 

Again This Is My Favorite Game So I Really Suggest You To Play In It

29 august 2017 11:30 1625

‚Nice, but i think it'd be better if this was an article instead of a post.

13 february 2019 12:48 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!