Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

why my xp went down

i didnt spam ):

4 january 2020 23:44 1628

this just seems to be a common glitch right now, and due to the mass amount of spamming on here some posts/comments seem to be randomly regarded as spam but try asking Misty; thats what I did :) good luck

4 january 2020 23:56 1628

I haven't been on the forums for a while, but even though things may have changed, I already saw back then people saying they didn't spam, but did. But sometimes, they just didn't realize it, for the following reason : Spam is not only leaving several messages in a row. It can also be a message with random things, a copy-paste of another message or from another site, a message written in another language than the one of the forum... Here is the definition Kabash (a moderator) gave on a thread (https://gamehag.com/forum/t/58039-penalitiesxp-taken-away-bans-and-more ) :

"Spam on Gamehag (or any public forum) is generally defined as repeated, unwanted, and/or unsolicited actions, whether automated or manual, that negatively affect Gamehag's (or any public forum's) users, communities, and/or Gamehag itself"

Maybe there really is a problem with that however, currently, in which case I assume I will soon find out.

5 january 2020 13:26 1628

I asked Misty and she just said it was the moderators and couldn't do anything about it. so from what I've gathered is that the mods are cracking down on spamming, more so anyways, and marking some posts that aren't spam but I am not really sure of that

5 january 2020 19:02 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!