• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

PIXEL GUN 3D IN DEPTH REVIEW

What is Pixel Gun 3D: Survival shooter and Battle Royale? 

The Pixel Gun 3D application is a block world shooter and battle royale game that is comparable in appearance to Minecraft and Roblox. It can be downloaded free-of-charge off of the google play store or app store if you are an iOS user. 

Part Minecraft regarding character look, feel and adjustable skins, and part Roblox with players ready to redo their character and choose a pet to be their partner all through the game.

The most up to date game component in Pixel Gun 3D is a battle royale game mode, which is essentially a block-style form of Fortnite, in which you can win by being #1.

Players are dropped onto an island with no weapons and must unlock chests to get weapons to eliminate opponents. It is much the same as other battle royale games. Pixel Gun 3D includes an arena for gameplay in which a circle shrinks over time. Going outside of the circle will decrease your health overtime, and eventually kill you.

Players who have gotten outside of the regularly shrinking circle pass on. With less players in their battle royale gamemode this allows players to have a faster play through.

Pixel Gun 3D expects players to play through games to level up and unlock additional games.

Players may decide to play on a local server, worldwide, or a private server on which to play. Ads don't spring up much in Pixel Gun 3D and enable players to gather weapons and different points of interest while playing for nothing out of pocket.

To open chests or gather additional coins and gems, players can watch video or static advertisements. Players are likewise compensated for associating Pixel Gun 3D to their social media accounts.

The game is much pay to win as weapons are very expensive the higher level you get to. But, if you grind out enough you will be able to get what you want.

Hats, armour, boots, gadgets, and masks must be upgraded in order to get the best effects possible, like increased jump height, increased weapon damage, or even double jump!

There is also campaign in the game, in which you defeat monsters and then defeat a bosssl to complete the level. This is very fun to play especially when you don't have an internet connection at the time as it can be played offline.

Another nifty feature I like in the game is the campaign section. This allows a team of up to 50 people get clan medals which can be used to unlock chests to get clan weapons. Clan weapons are very powerful, and are FREE!

The games anti-cheat system is great! You will find bo hackers as those who install modded versions of the game will be instantly banned upon launching it. I've even tried!

This game is great to play with your friends, and will keep you entertained for a long run. Overall, I rate this game an 8/10 because of its wide variety of stuff to do incuding its multiplayer, clans and campaign!

23 december 2019 11:53 1625

Hi bro

24 december 2019 15:57 1625

Yeah ive played this

24 december 2019 21:49 1625

Hii Everyone

13 april 2020 10:16 1625

What is Pixel Gun 3D: Survival shooter and Battle Royale?

The Pixel Gun 3D application is a block world shooter and battle royale game that is comparable in appearance to Minecraft and Roblox. It can be downloaded free-of-charge off of the google play store or app store if you are an iOS user.

Part Minecraft regarding character look, feel and adjustable skins, and part Roblox with players ready to redo their character and choose a pet to be their partner all through the game.

The most up to date game component in Pixel Gun 3D is a battle royale game mode, which is essentially a block-style form of Fortnite, in which you can win by being #1.

Players are dropped onto an island with no weapons and must unlock chests to get weapons to eliminate opponents. It is much the same as other battle royale games. Pixel Gun 3D includes an arena for gameplay in which a circle shrinks over time. Going outside of the circle will decrease your health overtime, and eventually kill you.

Players who have gotten outside of the regularly shrinking circle pass on. With less players in their battle royale gamemode this allows players to have a faster play through.

Pixel Gun 3D expects players to play through games to level up and unlock additional games.

Players may decide to play on a local server, worldwide, or a private server on which to play. Ads don't spring up much in Pixel Gun 3D and enable players to gather weapons and different points of interest while playing for nothing out of pocket.

To open chests or gather additional coins and gems, players can watch video or static advertisements. Players are likewise compensated for associating Pixel Gun 3D to their social media accounts.

The game is much pay to win as weapons are very expensive the higher level you get to. But, if you grind out enough you will be able to get what you want.

Hats, armour, boots, gadgets, and masks must be upgraded in order to get the best effects possible, like increased jump height, increased w

13 april 2020 10:35 1625

this game is good, but it is full of sweats and noobs

11 november 2021 09:31 1625

Okay maybe i will try this game, I guess 🙂

11 november 2021 17:02 1625

Is this cousine royal or some other game?

20 november 2021 05:42 1625

This is a new way of spam. I really like it.

20 november 2021 21:50 1625

Is this cousine royal or some other game?

stiven played this game verry nice

Really good game for mobile

2 december 2021 10:31 1625

Hi guys im back and I think this is a good game

12 march 2022 08:20 1625

i used to play it a lot when i was much younger. it was a ton of fun

15 march 2022 14:58 1625

gud guns

16 march 2022 17:46 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!