• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Forum improvements - your ideas

Hi guys, I would like to know your opinion about the current state of this board. Please post here what are your ideas to make this place better! :)

24 august 2017 15:28 1628

Well, there are a lot of unnecessary threads being made daily, mostly by newcommers. If there were some threads explaining the basic stuff (why you can only get limited xp, the amount of time needed for accepting articles/tasks and for sending out rewards, etc.) that are always visible on the Forums page, maybe there would be less of these threads. There is also the problem with the steamquests links that pop up quite often and are links to a scam site. Maybe that site could be banned somehow? Anyway, these are the things that come to mind, maybe they can be resolved. 😃

24 august 2017 17:35 1628

An ability to edit comments.

24 august 2017 22:44 1628

The forum is pretty friendly and the community is helpful and polite. It would be good if interesting or popular threads remain on top. Maybe updating the list when there is a new comment. Also images would be nice

24 august 2017 22:47 1628

I see szuny has a thump up, but I can't thumb up or down anything

24 august 2017 22:48 1628

Thank you for your comments, guys! I'll keep them in mind. Héctor, doesn't it work after using the CTRL + F5 key combination?

25 august 2017 10:54 1628

Also, it may be a bad idea to give xp to people for making theads. Just look at the Forums...

25 august 2017 16:20 1628

It works now maaaan!
    Which brings me to this subject. I wondered if someone ever replied, so I searched for this thread, but as the forum is hectic and chaotic, I had to go down a few pages. And that's because I remmembered the conversation. It's easy lose sight of a thread, maybe there should be like a history, to go back to threads previously participated in. I mean TO GO BACK TO THREADS IN WHICH YOU HAVE PARTICIPATED

25 august 2017 22:46 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!