• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

What is League of Legends?

League of Legends is a team based moba (multiplayer online battle arena) game. The game has over 130 champions which are all unique and strong in different ways. There are seven roles in the game (assassin, fighter, mage, marksman, support, tank).
    The game plays in mainly one arena called "The Summoner's Rift". There are 3 lanes in this map and a jungle. There's top, middle and bottom lane. Theese lanes require different type of champions to play at. Top lane usually has tank, fighter type champions. Mid has usually assassins and mages and Bot has support and tank role champions in the side of their marksman which are refered to as an adc. 

The job of the roles: 
    Like in every game in there are different jobs for every role in League. The assassin's job is to kill the least tanky enemy in the enemy team, like the marksman, mage, or the other assassin. Fighter's are tanky, usually ad based champions who can engage team fights like a tank while dealing serious damage to the enemy team. Mage's role is really close to the marksman's their job is to deal damage at the back of the line, but while a mage deals damage with it's spells, the marksman kills with auto attacks. Support is the role that a lot of the players don't like playing, because it's a no glory role, whenever you do a sick play as a support no one will recognise it and give a compliment, but this role is very important in the game it's job is to heal, defend it's team from the back, or the front line (depends if it's a healer/shielder support or a tank support). The tank champions job is to cc (crowd control) the enemy team, engage in team fight and tank for their team.

If you want to start the game I recommend starting with a low mechanic champion like Jax, Xin'Zhao or Master Yi (these are some examples there are more). Because you don't need to concentrate on using their spells, so you can concentrate on playing the game. Later on when you will have a little game sense you can start playing harder mechanical champions (like Azir, Lee Sin, Vayne). 

It's just a short thread about the game, hope you liked it, if you want more of it tell me.

23 august 2017 13:43 1625

Nice :
    The job of the roles:
    Like in every game in there are different jobs for every role in League. The assassin's job is to kill the least tanky enemy in the enemy team, like the marksman, mage, or the other assassin. Fighter's are tanky, usually ad based champions who can engage team fights like a tank while dealing serious damage to the enemy team. Mage's role is really close to the marksman's their job is to deal damage at the back of the line, but while a mage deals damage with it's spells, the marksman kills with auto attacks. Support is the role that a lot of the players don't like playing, because it's a no glory role, whenever you do a sick play as a support no one will recognise it and give a compliment, but this role is very important in the game it's job is to heal, defend it's team from the back, or the front line (depends if it's a healer/shielder support or a tank support). The tank champions job is to cc (crowd control) the enemy team, engage in team fight and tank for their team.

If you want to start the game I recommend starting with a low mechanic champion like Jax, Xin'Zhao or Master Yi (these are some examples there are more). Because you don't need to concentrate on using their spells, so you can concentrate on playing the game. Later on when you will have a little game sense you can start playing harder mechanical champions (like Azir, Lee Sin, Vayne).

It's just a short thread about the game, hope you liked it, if you want more of it tell me.

23 august 2017 15:43 1625

Good, i not play and like LOL, but this good topic! thnx

23 august 2017 16:55 1625

I thought its a game that requires some thinking instead of playing, LoL

24 august 2017 05:06 1625

It's nice to find fellow LoL players here in Gamehag ^^

24 august 2017 20:33 1625

Well League Of legends its a cool game But for a new player maybe not so ..in Low elo the most players are toxic AF Or Trolling Your game cuz you ban his Yasuo yap game schould be +16 becuse kids are 80% of lol comiunity and they are makong the comiunity So bad thats like rusians in Cs Go just bann Ty For listening Sorry for my bad englisch

26 august 2017 03:23 1625

Dang I can't search google for this on Wiki?!?

28 august 2017 23:12 1625

I just lpayed 1 hours of it and them uninstalled it XD

31 august 2017 19:53 1625

My friend spent 60 euros on LoL on skimpy skins

1 september 2017 17:12 1625

i dont like this game that much

4 march 2019 21:35 1625

The league of legends is a good game with minions

5 march 2019 13:56 1625

one of good MOBAs

5 march 2019 13:57 1625

I dont really like this game

5 march 2019 19:42 1625

Nice review, but i don't like the game.

5 march 2019 21:22 1625

League is fun!

6 march 2019 09:17 1625

i don't understand the meaning of thAT GAME IMAO

6 march 2019 20:29 1625

Omg man, you re very good at writting!! Make an article for this game!!

7 march 2019 06:32 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!