How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

War Thunder

(4.29/5) 17299 rates

Play and get

2500 5500
    Soul Gems

For 4 quests

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Win 8 battles and destroy at least 3 enemies

Should I start playing War Thunder? (Got some really mixed answers when researched it)

GameHag tasks aside, I take much interest in games which simulate a WW1/WW2 atmosphere but I wondered if the gameplay is intense as a game of CoD/Battlefield 1 or is it a strategic game which involved alot of camping and strategizing (The last one is what I heard from a friend). I mainly like games which involve intense and exciting fights and the strategy type doesn't quite cut it for me I would like to know the forum's opinion on the matter as seeing gameplays on youtube didn't really show alot of the game aspects....... Thanks in advance ma dudes (or girls.........idk.......) ༼ つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽つ,

13 november 2019 13:55 11

It's really not that exciting tbh. You drive to your position, camp and when you do engage someone the action usualy lasts for seconds. Soo yeah it's pretty much JUST camping and strategizing

13 november 2019 15:29 11

i dont like this game much because its not fun

13 november 2019 18:09 11

it gets boring after a while

13 november 2019 18:37 11

yeah itys a very cool game

13 november 2019 19:26 11

To comment you have to be logged in!