• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

What is twitch?

What is twitch you ask? Well, you'll find out right here!
    Twitch is a very popular place to stream.You can find almost any game you wish on this streaming platform, and someone will be streaming it. You are able to support the people by donating real life cash, which. of course is very much appreciated. You can also donate it a new currency, which is a twitch exclusive called "bits." You can get them by buying them, or watching ads. Only certain countries can watch the ads, and only certain streamers have bits. One of the most popular twitch streamed games is CS:GO, which is a FPS made by the company valve. You can even stream yourself by making an account to get started. You probably won't earn much at first, but once you get popular, you will start to get money. Remember not to do it just for the money, but do it for the entertainment. Twitch doesn't have many strict rules, but the strictest is no nudity, like all the streaming platforms. You can also support streamers by subscribing, which is typically $4.99. But, if you want to you can follow them for free. The streamers can also reply to your chat, as you can chat to them in the public chat. Twitch is probably the best streaming platformer out there, and has so many updates. If you get premium, you can even get some loot crates for overwatch right now! Also, most twitch streamers are sane, and pretty nice. You should go check out Summit1g, and lo0p. One suffers from a rare condition, and I would suggest you don't go after him. It would make him, and us fans terribly sad because it's not funny, or fun to make fun of anyone wether they have a disease or not. So if you're a troll, I suggest you don't go to twitch, as you won't be appreciated there.

17 july 2017 19:03 1625

Reported most of you for spam. Enjoy your day.

23 march 2019 22:51 1625

for a moment i thought this was someone asking what is twitch.. but they actually gave a better explanation than i was going to lol

24 march 2019 14:40 1625

a place where you find people doing sometimes weird stuff live, great website very entairtaining 10/10

25 march 2019 08:57 1625

i love csgo on wtitch?

26 march 2019 02:13 1625

**** o my name ins nikola nice to meet u guys

witch is faster than YouTube when it comes to streaming.

yeah twitch is just great

26 march 2019 10:57 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!