• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Economy Guide

There are multiple ways for one player to earn gold in Teamfight Tactics, and within this article, I will show 4 main ways of getting income, and 3 other ways that can earn you gold.

2zWXS9yttbEqPkgIzl1kVIv77Id7mQ.png
    GOLD. GOLD. GOLD. That's what economy is and what I will be talking about in this article. So buckle up and let your eyes scan through this economy guide.

KqgqLsEzTVAJWygpELxooO4RWz4XxN.png
    First of all, we're going to discuss the main ways of getting gold in TFT. The photo above is where you would normally see the status of your current income in the game and the different sources it comes from. So let's start it right off

PASSIVE INCOME

Passive Income is something that you will never lose out from. You can get from +2 gold up to +5 gold of passive income. At the start of the game, you start out with +2 gold income. At the next round (1-2), your passive income is +3 gold. At the following round (1-3), your passive income is +4 gold. Then from this point onwards, from round 2-1, your passive income is +5 gold, and won't change no matter what.

As you can see from the 2nd photo in this article, the current passive income I have is at its maximum which is +5 passive income gold.

WINNING A PvP ROUND

As simple as it says, whenever you win against a player versus player (PvP) round, you gain +1 gold at the end of the round. That's it! I can't really show a photo of this as the gold you get from winning a PvP round is just added immediately after you win a PvP round.

INTEREST

Interest is an interesting way of getting income. It basically encourages one player to save up their gold to gain more gold. You can get from +0 gold up to +5 gold interest. From 0-9, you get +0 gold interest. From 10-19, you get +1 gold interest. From 20-29, you get +2 gold interest. From 30-39, you get +3 gold interest. From 40-49, you get +4 gold interest. And as soon as you hit 50+ gold, your interest stays at +5 gold.

From the 2nd photo, I currently had 14 gold with me therefore I had +1 interest gold in my total income. Another way of seeing how much interest you have at the moment is by looking at the left side of your screen as shown in the photo below where I currently have +3 interest gold.

D3Lx0U24Tz15CVyWeFySNP3HsqUk8l.png

WIN/LOSE STREAKING

Lastly, you can get up to +3 gold from win/lose streaking. So first, what is win/lose streaking? It is basically the concept of winning or losing consecutive PvP rounds in the game. The thresholds are as of the following: 2-4 wins/loses, you get +1 gold; 5-7 wins/loses, you get +2 gold; 8+ wins/loses, you get +3 gold.
    You gain all your income at the start of the round, excluding the winning a PvP round one. So, you can possibly get a maximum of +13 gold income, and a minimum of +5 gold income from rounds 2-1 onwards. 

If you look at the 2nd photo in this article, and the photo below, you could see that I currently had a 4-win streak as of that moment in where I had +1 gold in my total income.

lYhth3R8TcwmlNvADK9zrx3KaslJfU.png

Here are some other ways of getting gold in-game though:

PIRATE BUFF

Q2OmWg0TSbpnby7AIhbFU36dPIpHLI.png
    xGGWt1yrieS9cXnJgZmOPqO0XVOzer.png

As of now, 31/07/2019, you can get from 0 to 4 gold by having the pirate buff on your team composition after every PvP fight whether you win or you lose. The current pirates available in-game are the following: Graves(1-cost), Pyke(2-cost), Twisted Fate(2-cost), Gangplank(3-cost), and Miss Fortune(5-cost).

3gaMXvrpORuRGRTPjZi6bkxpIz7Gwm.png
    The photo above represents the treasure chest that you go to in order to obtain your gold coming from the Pirate Buff. This chest always appear at the upper-left corner of your board after finishing a PvP fight no matter if you win or lose. The amount is random still though.

PvE ROUNDS
    Currently, if you do not get any item from any of the player versus environment (PvE) rounds, you can get from 1 to 5 gold instead from the random boxes. At round 1-1 to 1-3, you can get from 1, 2, then 5 gold. So, if in round 1-1, you get an item, at round 1-2, you still get 1 instead of 2. But if you do not get an item from said rounds, then you get 1 gold from round 1-1, 2 gold from round 1-2, then 5 gold from round 1-3. However, other PvE rounds gives 5 gold no matter what. The photo below is what the random boxes look like which either gives an item or gold. The gold drops look exactly as the first photo in this article shows.

utotSvQXoVdWtIgUGkhjFu5Ccrl5jS.png

SELLING UNITS
    Just in-case, some people to decide and troll by saying there's also selling units. Here you go! Another way of getting gold is selling your units. At 1-star, the cost of the units is the same as their base cost. However, at 2-star or 3-star, the units sells at different prices and most likely that you lose out some of the gold that you spent on creating those star units.

Thank you for reading this article on economy for Teamfight Tactics. It took awhile to complete the article as the images are taken directly in-game as I am playing a ranked game, so it took a bit of time and made me not get 1st place. I got 2nd though, so still worth haha.

3 august 2019 12:50 1625

good guide

7 august 2019 20:10 1625

nice its like good

7 august 2019 20:22 1625

this is nice

7 august 2019 20:23 1625

thanks for the tips G

7 august 2019 21:08 1625

hello hello hello

7 august 2019 21:08 1625

Как вы можете видеть из 2-й фотографии в этой статье, текущий пассивный доход, который у меня есть, находится на максимуме, который составляет +5 passive income gold.

8 august 2019 13:17 1625

thanks for the tip

8 august 2019 13:18 1625

123882s for g=code

8 august 2019 15:03 1625

thanks it helps me a lot

11 august 2019 08:43 1625

yeeet thanks for the help

12 august 2019 09:16 1625

привет

14 august 2019 08:24 1625

Thanks now i got a lamborghini thanks to your guide