Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Review

BEST ANCIENT GREEK SIMULATION EVER.

[ASSASSIN'S CREED ODYSSEY]  

DNouwYCUrsPgXU8oohUk3H6y1Ne3s6.jpg        
    DESCRIPTION:

Set in Ancient Greece in 431BC,During The Peloponnesian War, Odyssey Follows a Spartan Mercenary,Who is a Descendant of The Spartan King Leonidas,is Set To Find His Lost Family And Uncover The Mysteries Of Ancient Greece.In Modern Day, The Story Continues From Where It Left Off in Origins, Following Layla Hassan Who is in Search of an Ancient Artifact That Can Empower The Assassin's in the Modern Day Again.Odyssey Marks a Return For Naval Exploration And Combat After Black Flag.As You Unravel Your Odyssey Through The Greek Archipelago You'll Get To Meet Many Historic Characters Such as Socrates,Pythagoras,Herodotus.The Game Features Mythical Creatures Such as The Medusa,Cyclops,Sphinx And Minotaur.  

OrlIBd16o7Xt68yhLXyjqaXHblj7Ny.jpg

H1jyF7RhDTvEM6CNKDxtEu6KRsI4iF.jpg

GAMEPLAY:

Set in 3rd Person Perspective,Odyssey Features An Open World Ancient Greece in Which The Land Can Be Traversed on Foot or on a Horse,While The Sea Can Be Traversed By a Ship,Named Adrestia.The Adrestia is Fully Customisable And Upgradeable.Special Crew Can Be Recruited All Over The World.Odyssey Features Naval Combat Somewhat Similar to Black Flag Where You Can Wreck and Loot Ships Along Your Way.Odyssey's Combat is Similar to that of Origins, Except that it Doesn't Feature A Shield.Odyssey is More RPG Focused Containing Elements Such as Dialogues,Branching Quests And Multiple Endings.Odyssey Also Features Customisable Special Movesets,Containing Moves Such as The Spartan Kick.Odyssey Features Faction Wars in Which You Can Take Side of Athens or Sparta and Fight Against The other,The Winner Being Able To Rule The Contested Region .Odyssey Also Has a Mercenary System Similar to That of Middle Earth:Shadow of Mordor.Odyssey Has Settings Which Emphasis Exploration.The Gender of The Main Protagonist Can Be Choosen At The Start of The Game,Though Plotline Doesn't Depend on The Gender.The Game Uses a Skill Tree System That Allows the Player to Unlock New Abilities. The Three Skill Trees are "Hunter", Which Focuses on Ranged Attacks Through Use of a Bow & Arrow, "Warrior", Which Focuses on Weapons Based Combat (Swords, Spears, Axes etc.), and "Assassin", Which Focuses on Stealth & Silent Take-Downs. This Replaces the System Used in Origins, Which Granted The Player a Series of Passive Abilities.The Game Also Features An Eagle,named Ikaros Used for Scouting Enemy Territory.

Odyssey is The First Game in The AC Series To Have The Dialouge System.Dialouges Determine The Outcome of The Ending.The Player Can Develop Romantic Relationships with Non-Playable Characters of Both Genders, Regardless of Their Own Character's Gender. Whether You'll to get to Romance a Certain Character Depends Entirely On Dialouge Choices.

Z6T1d2LRtn2olftK2hvO3ZRiRyrFjy.jpg

tlaDRZyPjgrQejlqKjaJLtNuiXAMHM.jpg

NWcUMlbLEDkctjP4R5MYIkAARcIMKi.jpg

REVIEW:

Odyssey is Huge,Both the World and the main Storyline is.The sheer size of the map will you leave in awe,add to that the flora and fauna of the Greek Archipelago.Greece doesn't have desert in most parts unlike Egypt so the landscape is versatile and awesome.You can literraly end up staring at  a particular scenery for than 10 mins.Odyssey's graphics are great no doubt,but with graphics comes great requirements and so without any surprise it's one of the most system taxing games of this decade.Even with that said AC Odyssey is well optimised and can run quite good without much hiccups on mid-gaming builds.

The Mercenary System is a great addition to Odyssey, you can become the greatest warrior of Greece by climbing your way through the mercenary ranks.Higher the rank higher the benefits you get.Though Mercernaries seem endless at first with more notoriety you cause you'll be finishing them quiet fast.

Odyssey's main storyline takes more than 60hrs to complete and add to that the 100's of side quests and mercenary confrontations you'll get.If you're looking to engage in a game for a long time Odyssey is the way go.
    Another interesting thing is the Anigmata Ostraka,similar to Papyrus puzzles in Origins,they are tricky riddles that tell you to reach a certain place for a treasure.Not only did I enjoy solving the riddles but also most places that riddles took me to gifted me an amazing view.

The Return of Naval Exploration makes Odyssey an even better game,when you're tired after infiltrating fort after fort and killing mercernaries you can just set sail in the ocean with Adrestia and enjoy the view of calming ocean and pleasant sea shanties.
    The dialouge choices and customisations that Odyssey offer enables the player more immersion into the world.

Odyssey tries to be Witcher 3 in many ways and even though Witcher 3 is hard to match, Odyssey does quite good.If Ubisoft could have been more bolder maybe Odyssey could have touched Witcher 3 in terms of greatness but still Odyssey is one of the greatest games of this generation.

8jWpf1LAdfb1MSxTnZQ8KLbbk3gkTi.jpg

IyjYgSeDVt7Ny3ib57fnFDCT6JLjVf.jpg

txQpktwSCEQamMt31oV1chXFiKxJVW.jpg

Rating: 9/10

30 july 2019 01:23 1625

Very Nice game

1 august 2019 10:37 1625

мне это реально помогло спасибо 😊😊😊

1 august 2019 17:19 1625

good one !

1 august 2019 18:05 1625

Huhz

1 august 2019 19:25 1625

Nice game gg,

1 august 2019 19:25 1625

i like this game

2 august 2019 20:27 1625

nice its look good

3 august 2019 07:15 1625

thank you for watching

my name is

great work

nice and good graphics thanks

3 august 2019 07:16 1625

to the creator

3 august 2019 07:16 1625

Great For The CReator

3 august 2019 07:23 1625

I Like This Game And This Game Is My Favorite

3 august 2019 07:23 1625

всем привет

11 august 2019 12:26 1625

I'll start by saying I was never a big fan of the franchise.
    With the exception of Black Flag, I found most of the games kind of silly, the gameplay boring and repetitive.
    Long story short, in comes Origins, which changed a lot in the series for the better.
    But then, then came this jewel of a game Odyssey.

This game is like no other AC game, it is light years better, ahead, above and beyond in every respect.
    -The visuals are stunning. I could play this 400hours and marvel at its beauty.
    -The mission are excellent, the story is mesmerizing.
    -Attention to detail is incredible, there is so much history, mythology, everything was crafted by love in this game.
    -Even the smallest side missions can be a real treat to play, nothing ever feels out of place or repetitive.
    -The acting is Oscar worthy. I picked Kassandra which I would definitely recommend, as shes probably one of the top game characters ever. she's impeccable. She came to life and she's a badass.
    -The addition of multiple choice replies was a game changer too.

11 august 2019 18:38 1625

ong story short, in comes Origins, which changed a lot in the series for the better.

11 august 2019 18:38 1625

ong story short, in comes Origins, which changed a lot in the series for the better.
    But then, then came this jewel of a game Odyssey.d

11 august 2019 18:39 1625

11 august 2019 18:39 1625

nice bro

11 august 2019 18:45 1625

really helpd

i am not so cool

but all of you are

your comment is to short

11 august 2019 18:46 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!