Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

F1 2019 Anniversary Edition

F1 2019 released in 28th june, 2019 and this game is compatible with PC, XBOX, PlayStation.
    If you want to racing as a Formula 1 driver you have to play with this game.

F1 2019 is the newest official Formula 1 game by Codemasters. You can play it in every platform (Xbox, PS, PC).

Zn7kYhVUlkbfWKTiUBVzqUZRI32Stz.jpg

In this year the biggest newness is the beginning of the carreer. You can start your carreer as a F2 competitor and if you complete the story mode you can join to Formula 1. In this mode the team compositions are different from the real. You will play with F2 competitors in the Forumula 1 teams and the AI drivers can change teams so everything will be very exciting.

TAV3wWDS1Y37BBIDYmiZY4dbPQ12ir.jpg

In addition to this, you can start your carreer in F1 if you wouldn't like to play with F2. You have to choose a team, and a teammate, and start with the Australian grand prix. You can do 3 practise session, qualifying and the race. You can specify the longnesses of the sessions, the AI drivers hardness, and the driving control assists. After your performance you get R&D points and you can upgrade your team's cars, but remember: other teams make developments too so you have to work a lot.

You can play with classic cars for example with McLaren MP4-13, Ferrari F10, McLaren MP4-25, Renault R26, Ferrari F2004, Brawn BGP 001, Red Bull RB6, and lot of other.
    You can play in multiplayer modes with your friends and other players. You can play with F1 cars, F2 cars and classic cars. You can play full seasons in multiplayer with the leagues or you can make your own season.

If you are a professional driver you will be able to play in official esport events.

EsSls6WaK3XoJAo79ulaWnAK1DQx5e.jpg

In my opinion this game is better than the F1 2018 with the newnesses. I think the driving control is a little bit harder, but more realistic. The graphics are much more better, and the stability is very good. I think you can specify the sessions, the cars and the drivers very well.

The base price on Steam 54,99 euro, but you can buy it cheaper with good offers ;)

Minimum system requirements:
    • Operation system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64 bit version)
    • Processor: Intel i3 2130 or AMD FX4300
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GTX640 / HD7750
    • Version 11 DirectX
    • Broadband Internet connection
    • 80 GB available space
    • DirectX Compatible Soundcard
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

Recommended requirements:
    • Operation system: Windows 10 (64 bit version)
    • Processor: Intel i5 9600k or AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1660ti or RX590
    • Version 12 DirectX
    • Broadband Internet connection
    • 80 GB available space
    • DirectX Compatible Soundcard
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

If you are interested, try it out, and please rate my article. :) Thank you.

PS: I recommend you to play this game with a racing wheel, for example with Logitech G29

9 july 2019 09:59 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!