• Sign in Sign up

Get more

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

Article Bug

Hi, This is 5th time my article got rejected and the reason is SPAM, my article name is: COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL OFFENSIVE (PART 1), has anyone even seen it in the voting section; surely not, why? Because it has not even the chance to be shown because of this system bug! I am sure it is not SPAM and a real article, for proving to myself I just check my article every time from the GH app and every time I see no comments and no votes! It's a serious bug and need to be fixed. I saw other users who have the same problem as me...

4 june 2019 23:59 1628

It is about 1 week I have this problem and even Misty didn't help me! also my purple rune is wasting and I can not do anything!

5 june 2019 00:00 1628

That is indeed strange since i have seen your article and also have left a comment on it. I haven't reject it but i did vote it so moderators could check it up more carefully. From that on i am not sure what happened...

Article system is bugged last few days (whole week exactly) and i am sure it will be fixed ASAP so keep calm and collect SG by other ways until they sort this problem out ;)

Cheers

PS. #rosey12 - Error code 55 is connected with a faulty memory, and please don't spam or use wrong threads for similar questions

6 june 2019 09:41 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!