• Sign in Sign up

Get more

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

Where did the surveys section go?

Guys... Where did the survey section go? It was there in the contracts section yesterday, but it's gone now. I tried logging out and logging back in, restarting my computer, even logging into my alternate Gamehag account to see if the surveys section would be there. It wasn't. Is it just me, or is it happening for you guys too? Please help.

22 may 2019 04:55 1628

Yeah. I think they took it down. I also can't see it.

22 may 2019 05:00 1628

You have an alternate Gamehag account? I thought it's against the rules to have other gamehag accounts in the same household you are in (that's what I remembered before)

22 may 2019 05:33 1628

I'm actually not so sure about the information that was given but that's what I remembered, it could result to baniment.

If you want to know how to delete your gamehag account, check the FAQs section on gamehag.

22 may 2019 06:09 1628

Which survey section are you referring to? As far as I can tell, there are still walls with surveys on them in the 'Contracts' - section. Maybe not as many as used to be, but some surveys nevertheless. Though I've heard it said that they might not be available in some countries, and whether you qualify for any of the surveys is an entirely another matter.

23 may 2019 08:36 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!