Community

How it works

Mafia City: War of Underworld

(4.53/5) 871 rates

Play and get

35255 42306
    Soul Gems

For 2 quests

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Reach level 20

italy mafia vs francis mafia

like this repost

8 may 2021 08:55 6046

I’ve played many of this genre of game before. I try to see how far I can get with what I start with. From time to time I might buy a bundle to help me go on, but most times I avoided hem due to price and lack of good content that is worth purchasing. I don’t think it’s truly necessary to buy anything to enjoy this game and keep going. You earn so much without even trying! Here’s a lot of events that I honestly don’t even check out and then suddenly I have seven messages with rewards. Plus the daily rewards also give you a lot. But I do purchase a few bundles here and there because they’re really cheap and bring sooo much it’s crazy! So far I’ve enjoyed this game a lot. It has fun and varied things to do and look out for. I totally suggest it for people who enjoy this sort of game and don’t want the pains of getting to a certain level and then going down the spiral of needing to purchase things to keep moving forward in a reasonable and fun pace.

19 july 2021 01:19 6046

I’ve played many of this genre of game before. I try to see how far I can get with what I start with. From time to time I might buy a bundle to help me go on, but most times I avoided hem due to price and lack of good content that is worth purchasing. I don’t think it’s truly necessary to buy anything to enjoy this game and keep going. You earn so much without even trying! Here’s a lot of events that I honestly don’t even check out and then suddenly I have seven messages with rewards. Plus the daily rewards also give you a lot. But I do purchase a few bundles here and there because they’re really cheap and bring sooo much it’s crazy! So far I’ve enjoyed this game a lot. It has fun and varied things to do and look out

19 july 2021 01:19 6046

War of Underworld is an iPhone and Android Games App, made by YOTTA GAMES PTE LTD. Today, it has gone through many interations by the developers - YOTTA GAMES PTE LTD, with the latest current version being 1.5.727 which was officially released on 2021-07-16. As a testament to the app's popularity or lack thereof, it has gathered a total of 118,890 Reviews on the Apple App Store alone, with an average user rating of 4.79851 out of a possible 5 stars.

19 july 2021 01:20 6046

To comment you have to be logged in!