Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Article review summary.

Currently it is not very clear why articles get denied. Spam/plagiarism is pretty clear, but all other options does not point to errors. Just general direction. So, maybe some summary by reviewers would be beneficial?

31 may 2020 06:40 8369

I second this! We should be provided with a reason for rejection of our articles so that we can fix them.

31 may 2020 10:01 8369

Often there's no reason, simply "Rejected by Users" which doesn't tell us much.
    Or the reason is incorrect. Like, once my article was rejected for spelling error, which I wrote in a word editor with spell check. But re-submitting itgot it accepted.

4 june 2020 09:35 8369

Exactly, we should know why our articles aren't accepted

4 june 2020 11:24 8369

I have no idea why they would not want a system like this, it's a win-win!

4 june 2020 12:36 8369

@ironman9383
    I think it's not that they don not want it, but rather that either they haven't though of it yet as no one has reported the issue earlier, or they haven't implemented it yet. The website and the app are quite bare bone in many aspects, there are a ton of features missing. I have made a few threads requesting a few feautres but never had any response on those threads by anyone. Probably they don't have a big enough team to handle everythin imo. Just gussing here though, and would really love to be proven wrong and see lots of new features implemented quickly.

4 june 2020 16:45 8369

article review summary?

4 june 2020 17:09 8369

Hey guys, let's solve some of your issues. If your article gets rejected by the mods vote, you can clearly see the main reason for the rejection just by checking "your articles" section, there can be some reasons like: Bad Format, Bad Grammar, and more...

If your article gets rejected by the users, there can be many reasons! Lacks of Pictures and being not interesting to read are the most reasons. However, you can find the users comments for your rejected articles through the Gamehag App. Here is a post if you want to know more about it:

gamehag.com/forum/t/336574-interesting-facts-on-gamehag-part-1

6 june 2020 12:39 8369

how come many articles never make it on this platform

6 june 2020 22:28 8369

Hello there!

If you wish to receive feedback about your rejected article, please contact me on Gamehag's Discord and pinging me (@lolkabash#7000), and I'd be more than happy to give you feedback on the article.

Before you do so though, please take a look at this thread for formatting related issues:

How to get your article accepted. From a moderator's point of view.

Here is a sample of a well-written & formatted article for reference:

Doki Doki Literature Club Review

Other than that, appreciate the suggestion and feedback! Your suggestion has been noted and sent to the Gamehag Team for approval. Locking thread. 🔒

15 june 2020 17:33 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!