Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Neverwinter

(4.35/5) 3033 rates

Play and get

Soul Gems

For 3 quests

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Advance to the level 10

Verifying Your Account

So, when I signed first signed up for Neverwinter through gamehag's link, I never received a 'confirmation' email. My initial screenshot was rejected with the reason of my not having a 'new' account with arc or neverwinter or whatever.

Just recently, though, I discovered that in the arc desktop client, if you open notifications, you will find one that asks you if you want to send a confirmation email. So, to those who are wonder why they haven't received such an email, it's probably because it's not automatic.

I uploaded a new screenshot for gamehag and hopefully I won't get rejected this time :D

EDIT: That seems to have done it. My task was accepted. If anyone is facing a similar rejection and hasn't seen any sign of a confirmation email, check the arc software client.

19 july 2019 11:53 2148

wait does it have to be in wondow mode or can it be a fullscreen screenshot?

23 july 2019 06:41 2148

I've always uploaded fullscreen. I use the windows 10 Snip app.

23 july 2019 23:31 2148

I can understand the downvotes on one of those replies...but why are the Russian replies downvoted?

28 july 2019 05:35 2148

I created a new account, verified the email, but still get "A task for Neverwinter has been rejected.. It seems like you haven't registered a new account in the game"

Makes me want to give it one more try by making another new account and leveling another character to 10, because I don't know what's going wrong >.>

29 august 2019 22:03 2148

you took the screenshot after you verified right? you verified, THEN went in game, and took screenshot after u changed positions or something? it has to be a dif screenshot, even if you moved like a cm

1 september 2019 20:46 2148

Hm. I can't get the email to send

21 september 2019 18:35 2148

To comment you have to be logged in!