Belohnungen

Community

So funktioniert's

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Task is not being accepted with no further infos.

Hello,
    I started this task and the game is now running for about one hour and I am already level 26. I used the Gamehag Link, registered and played until level 16 to send in a screenshot. That was rejected. My second Screenshot was with 20+ or something and was rejected too.
    I am not getting any information WHY this task does not count as accepted. Trying to get support all I can do is use this Misty Bot which tells me to redo the task... Which doesn't help me at all.
    Also what does the bot do mean with redo? Create a new mailadress, re-register another account and create a second payment for gamehag while I do get nothing? Or to re-submit the task over and over?
    I feel lost and ignored by the "support".
    You now made money from me and I don't get my rewards. I had the same problem with stuff like offerwall, sponsorpay etc. some even blocked me because I lost all my patience and recoreded every single task as a video to prove what I have done, which they didn't like.
    Is this here the same? Or am I just overseeing something?
    Please help me.
    Thanks

Edit: thanks for destroying the textformat <.<

13 April 2019 14:01 3088

What the... NOW it states to also gain Level 1 VIP which you can only do for real money... So much for PLAY FREE AND GET SOULGEMS... nice scam -.-

13 April 2019 14:37 3088

reading through the whole page before clicking would help.

13 April 2019 18:28 3088

Well the game is Free to Play you can Pay for it and btw it is Possible to get VIP 1 without Real money

22 Mai 2019 16:59 3088

need lv3 **** 😃😃😃

10 November 2020 20:59 3088

need lvl 3 to its sucks

15 März 2021 19:03 3088

Logge dich ein, um zu kommentieren!

Anmelden