Comunidade

Como funciona

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

exchange system

HOW IT WORKS. There would be a part in the gamehag where users usually make exchanges of example when we include a game or shelters a little, we have the product code. With that, we can put: I change a key for payday 2 for a key drift 3 or change key 3 until another user wants to change. MORE THINGS. It would NOT be possible to use gems in exchanges for reasons that you can buy keys on the website It would NOT be possible to find people who do not offer anything of an example, you send me a key after I can offer a gift of 5 dollars in steam.Reason: avoid scams. It would NOT be possible to bring keys from other places or items SMALL CHANGES when you include something in the store, always ask if you want to reveal a key to reveal a key is not possible to refund or exchange with other players the site inventory we have today, therefore, must be an item that has not been activated, for example, robux game keys etc.The activated items must be for separate prize history I'm sorry if I have some typos, my english is bad

1 june 2020 18:12 8369

Already suggested. Locking thread. 🔒

10 july 2020 08:56 8369

Para comentar, deves iniciar a sessão!

Iniciar sessão