Tasty Tale

(4.42/5) 168 rates

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Reach 4 level

Comments, reviews and ratings of the game Tasty Tale

Would recommend to those who like easy puzzle games.

24 august 2019 01:30

How are you suppposed to actually do the task i completed level four or is the task just worded really stupily and ihave to reach character lvl 4 because thats not proper grammer

26 august 2019 02:29

I reached level 4 and was told it wasn't available on my device, but yet I played it on my device so I'm not sure why it wasn't available.

26 august 2019 21:50

I have reached level 7 very cool game and will continue to play as long as I get my credit for completing task.

13 september 2019 13:40

Acest joc este un joc care arata oribil.

3 october 2019 20:24

i have completed level 4 and its a nice game, but i dont know how to send a screenshot proving i've done it

29 october 2019 12:08

in reply to the people confused, you can take a screenshot on mac with command-shift-3, command-shift-4, and command-shift 5 (different types of screenshots, 3 is a whole screen, 4 you drag to select where, and 5 is a more complex one with multiple options)
    on windows, search for the snipping tool and use that to take a screenshot.
    then click "complete" on the task and upload the picture you just took. someone will verify if the screenshot applies to the quest and then you will be rewarded.

1 november 2019 12:53

Well I hope I get credited for completing the first one even though I went over level 4. I was on the mobile app as it said I had to go to the website to get it from there.

8 november 2019 02:47

i dont know how to send a screenshot proving i've done it either confusing

13 november 2019 13:21

how do i send screenshot ugh please help

16 november 2019 21:06