• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Review :- Need For Speed : Most Wanted (2012)

Here is my review on one of my favourite games, Need For Speed : Most Wanted (2012)

For years, Electronic Arts' Need For Speed franchise reminded one amongst the musical output of Simon Cowell: totally lacking in merit and derided by critics, however improbably popular as a result of assiduously ineluctable selling.

Then EA purchased a developer named Criterion, developer of the really-loved Burnout games, that turned its irresistible abilities to 2010's Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, that finally brought some real classiness to proceedings, with the result that Hot Pursuit remains still played nowadays.

Criterion's second bite of The Need For Speed cherry takes the name and imprecise format from 2005's Most Wanted however, as any gamer would hope, has a lot in common with Burnout. thus to explain it as much-anticipated would be to minimize.

Our overarching mission is to affix the ranks of the ten most-wanted street-racers in Fairhaven, then work your high to be a car which is public enemy beloved. This can be achieved by amassing speed points by winning races, achieving challenges and driving sort of a flake – actuation off drifts, slipstreaming, escaping the cops' attentions, smashing billboards, passing speed-cameras at unfeasibly high speeds, to call but some.

Unusually, the game's array of implausibly fascinating machinery, old and new, is unbolted from the instant you begin the game, however there's a twist: you have to search out it. Cars you'll acquire are located at "Jacking Points" throughout Fairhaven, and after you bump into them, you merely can jump into them.

Most Wanted is additionally gloriously meaty. It boasts a fair additional clever version of Autolog, the system that sets you challenges in step with what your on-line friends are doing (and additional random ones whether or not you have got no online friends).

The multiplayer is great: putting in place races against friends could be a breeze, and it's unbelievably straightforward to leap into sets of races with and against strangers: the game shepherds you to meeting points and has you doing ingenious things like surpassing a collective distance, target for jumps off the roof of a building.

Criterion has done it once more, setting a replacement standard for arcade-style racing games that won't be surpassed till the following generation of consoles has been on sale for a long time. It really leaves one feeling a small amount of sorry for Forza Horizon, that is a superb game, and infinitely superior to its predecessors. However Need For Speed: Most Wanted is, by no matter criteria you'll see fit to apply, an excellent game.

Thanks For Reading.......
    __ __ .__ __ _______ ________ _____ | | _______ ________/ |_|__| | __ \ _ \ \_____ \ / | | | |/ /\__ \\_ __ \ __\ | |/ / / /_\ \ / ____/ / | |_ | < / __ \| | \/| | | | < \ \_/ \/ \/ ^ / |__|_ \(____ /__| |__| |__|__|_ \ \_____ /\_______ \____ | \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ |__|

14 march 2019 16:53 1625

I don't know why it didn't choose

15 march 2019 09:26 1625

you have a talent for writting, this is really good

16 march 2019 15:05 1625

nice article. well I dont like this NFS much, i prefer 2005 version. but nicely written

16 march 2019 17:33 1625

Good game but i prefer 2005 most wanted.

17 march 2019 19:33 1625

awesome game.

17 march 2019 19:41 1625

is this a car game I've never played this game in my whole entire life

21 march 2021 22:49 1625

hii!!

21 march 2021 22:51 1625

is this helping for games?

21 march 2021 23:50 1625

NFS the best ps2 games.

23 march 2021 20:58 1625

like NFS

23 march 2021 21:54 1625

good review, I really like NFS games, especially the older ones

18 april 2021 11:19 1625

very good game i like NFS

21 september 2021 05:58 1625

A very cool open-world racing game and if you like the nfs games you'll love playing it for sure

22 september 2021 09:31 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!