Rejected for "Not a new account" but the accounts are...
  • Sign in Sign up

Get more

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

Neverwinter

(4.25/5) 540 rates

Play and get

2730 4095

For 3 tasks

I
    Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Advance to the level 5

Rejected for "Not a new account" but the accounts are new.

I've made 3 different accounts through Gamehag... Everytime I get a message saying that my account isn't new and that the task has been rejected. I've gone through Gamehag's redirecting button to create a new account for Arcgames and Neverwinter 3 times, yet I keep being told to "Make a new account and submit a new screenshot." I don't get what else I can do other than click on their "Play for Free" button and register through there... Anyone else have this problem with any other games?

30 october 2018 23:41 2148

Don't use multiple accounts on gamehag it will get you banned from the game. Message Misty to get support to look into deleting the accounts that you don't need/use.

30 october 2018 23:47 2148

Sorry, not multiple Gamehag accounts; Multiple In-game or Neverwinter accounts because they keep rejecting them. I have only one Gamehag account.

31 october 2018 00:42 2148

hmmm I see

1 november 2018 21:37 2148

In any case, they seem to be accepting my tasks now. Only thing that sucks is that when I submitted it, a 40% bonus to that game was active but it wasn't when they accepted it.

1 november 2018 21:38 2148

To comment you have to be logged in!