• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Help writing articles (Not Spam!)

I recently wrote an article about a game review and it was rejected by people. What are some tips for writing them? I'm not taking about spam ones that people write and get voted for, I am looking to write decent ones that can give me practice into actually learning how to make reviews for future opportunities. Yes there are many better ways I could achieve this but since I play games and get gems while I'm at it, I figure there are a handful of people who are not just spammers who might have some good tips. Any tips for Legit Articles?

16 october 2018 22:31 1628

Rating them does not work

16 october 2018 23:08 1628

Are you saying that the users rating doesnt effect the articles? The notification I got from Gamehag was this:
    "Your article Neverwinter's game play is underated. has been rejected., reason Rejected by users"

16 october 2018 23:11 1628

I understand if people need to spam, but to spam on a thread where someone is asking for actual help is a little abnoxious. Considering there are already threads posted for spam particularaly. Plus the Articles in particular wont give anyone credit if its spam at all, so I think people are really misunderstanding the question at hand.

17 october 2018 02:40 1628

If the article has been copied from another site/user then it will get rejected.

17 october 2018 02:53 1628

Thank you, thats a good tip. I was aware of that already but thank you for putting forth something useful.

17 october 2018 04:26 1628

a few nice pictures also help in the voting process i think

17 october 2018 04:38 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!