• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Why you should not buy Gamehag chests

If you are user of this website (well you are, because you are reading this), you probably know, that you can buy chests and earn some game. Also I will be talking about chests with games and not the Robux chest, CS:GO skin chests etc. Btw. I do not want to offend Gamehag by this article.

If you want to buy chest to win your favourite game like Just Cause 4 or Minecraft, you will notice, that there is always a random steam key, rune or soul gems. They are there to make the users think, that they wont get the game they wanted. Chest are like lotteries, there is a very small chance to win the jackpot, but you will probably lose. Another similarity is, that if you fail to win game in chest, you will win something, that does not have the price of the chest, so you lose money. In lottery it is the same, you want to win the jackpot (let's say a 1 million dollars), but you will win only a few dollars or even worse, nothing. There is a 99 % chance, that you will win that DAMN steam key, that gives you some cheap game. I really do not want to offend the guys, that make these games, but random steam key will give you game that normally costs 0,99 dollars. That is some lose of money. I know, if Gamehag would just make bigger chances for winning, it would be a lose of money for them, so do not really blame Gamehag for these chances. So do not buy chest, because you can win them, if you will fulfill the conditions. It is not that hard to log in 7 days in a row or collect some soul gems in the given amount of time.
    You can still get your games by different ways:
    - Do a quest
    - Write an article
    - Be active on forums
    - Comment
    - Play Minigames
    I know, that I am just saying exactly the things, that Misty says in tutorials, but if you want something, you must work hard to get it. Life is not easy, because we live in a capitalist world (I am not saying, that some other regime would be better, but if the scientists would be our leaders (technocracy), the world could be better). You cannot trust someone, that he can give you something for a much lower price and much lower amount of work. Chests maybe sound awesome at the first time, but if you can think critically, you will notice, that there is something wrong with this. With critical questions like: ,,Does it really work?´´ or ,,Do they want to trick us?´´ and a few minutes of googling, you will find out, that the chance of winning is miserable. I really like this website, but now I will say ,, Do not buy chest with games, because they are a scam!´´.  

I think, that I said enough, so thanks for reading this article. I know, that this article sounds really offensive, but really I LOVE Gamehag. Also I am sorry for some grammar mistakes, I live in Czech republic and Google translate kinda helped me with this article, but we all know, that Google translate is not perfect. So Bye!

8 february 2020 14:24 1625

Truuuuuuuee, like on every chest, like on cs go you open a case thinking you will get something nice but you get a common item and you just lose your money on it ...

10 march 2020 17:13 1625

fist they re expencive second you might not get what you want third why whoud you

10 march 2020 20:22 1625

I mean I don't buy any loot box any more, they suck mostly when the game that has them is not free, ut this is free so that's nor here or there.

11 march 2020 10:18 1625

I know, that I am just saying exactly the things, that Misty says in tutorials, but if you want something, you must work hard to get it. Life is not easy, because we live in a capitalist world (I am not saying, that some other regime would be better, but if the scientists would be our leaders (technocracy), the world could be better). You cannot trust someone, that he can give you something for a much lower price and much lower amount of work. Chests maybe sound awesome at the first time, but if you can think critically, you will notice, that there is something wrong with this. With critical questions like: ,,Does it really work?´´ or ,,Do they want to trick us?´´ and a few minutes of googling, you will find out, that the chance of winning is miserable. I really like this website, but now I will say ,, Do not buy chest with games, because they are a scam!´´.

21 april 2020 20:56 1625

i will try to spend at least 900sg on a chest hope i get something good

21 april 2020 22:20 1625

By chests do you mean chests that offer you Robux or that offer you rune keys??? I have been greatly confused by this but I also understand it... I guess...

21 april 2020 23:30 1625

i m agreed with that statement for mine 1st day of game i was so excited and cant wait to win awesome game and later i realized it kinda hard , probably you need work hard to gain something from here as there are high chance of winning stream keys which cost only 0.99 dollar's just dont focus on gamehag chest morewell just try to get all giveaways its free and attent weekly ,daily and monthly chest . thank you

22 april 2020 00:48 1625

just go for the chest that doesent have SG or runes those are the ones i like to spend on

8 september 2020 23:19 1625

you should save Soul Gems for the game you like instead of buying chests for it

9 september 2020 12:50 1625

might aswell just earn money thru afk and commenting and buy the game straight up instead of buying a chest

9 september 2020 17:50 1625

a lot o fthe chests seem to tempt you into buying them with great rewards, but they give you a small one.

10 september 2020 02:32 1625

she has a point why would someone save for something they want when they can possably get it for much less

13 september 2020 09:51 1625

I only get the steam daily chest and I am not sad for this it helps me with 5 Soul Gems

13 september 2020 10:16 1625

the chests where you have to earn a certain amount of gems to open it are still fine tho since you aren't losing anything

13 september 2020 22:09 1625

I do not recommend buying chest because, say for example, you bought a robux chest but you have the right amount for a certain number of robux then you buy the chest thinking you are going to have a higher value of what you have then they give you a lower value. This is why i highly do NOT recommend buying, aka wasting soul gems.

14 september 2020 12:04 1625

ok I've seen a video in which a persom open so many chest and the amout of rubux she recieve were like..2, 5,10.. not more than that.. and the chest costs like 100 soul gems..

15 september 2020 11:28 1625

minecraft is nice :) but don't depend on a chest to get you there >:(

15 september 2020 15:05 1625

Take part in this contest, and get a chance to win a prize below its value!Take part in this contest, and get a chance to win a prize below its value!Take

15 september 2020 16:36 1625

the word u wrote is brilliant in this article ....we should work hard instead of spending money...

16 september 2020 15:43 1625

you can buy cheap chests and win a reqard that is worth it very easily

16 september 2020 15:45 1625

the best point of this article is to work hard instead of wasting money ...

16 september 2020 15:45 1625

Even the free chests aren't very good at least they haven't been for me so far.

16 september 2020 21:44 1625

I have experienced the same as of now i wont trust the chests

17 september 2020 07:17 1625

you can check gamehag links on social for free chests

17 september 2020 11:00 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!