How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

How To Play Roblox, Powering Imagnation

What is Roblox about?

Roblox Is A Powering Imagination Game Created By Roblox.

It is a free to play game with millions of games and players that you can chat with and be friends with.

Roblox Is Basically A Game For Kids But It Is For Everyone.

Roblox Can Be Downloaded On Pc And IOS So Read The Things Below And If You Liked The Article Don't Forget To Play And Download Roblox For Free!

Enjoy With Friends And Make Friends Chat With Them Chill And Having Fun In Roblox Is One Of The Best Things And If You Would Like To Know More Then Tell Me!

When Was Roblox Created?

Roblox Was Created In 2004 Which Was Called "Dynablocks" For Testing But Then After 2 Years It Has Gotten Its Real Name "Roblox".

Who Are The Creators Of Roblox?

Roblox Was Created By David Baszucki and Erik Casse. They Created It In 2004 But After 2 Years Of Fixing, Roblox Got Released In 2006 Which Was Good News For Some Of Us.

How To Make A Roblox Account.

First You Type On Your Browser Roblox.com It Will Then Send You To This Page dccbd240f2547b968a094b9c3e149b21
    It Says To Sign Up Create A Username And Password And To Confirm Password, Then Put Your Birthday And Gender Then It Says Sign Up! Then That's How You Create A Roblox Account!

How To Play Games In Roblox.

After You Have Logged In Here's How You Can Play Games And Have Fun There Will Be A Button On Top Of Your Profile Picture Called "Games" Press On That And It Will Send You To A Page Similar To This roblox11.png
    And You Can Play Anyone Game You Want And There Is A Search Button Where You Can Search Games There Too!

How To Create A Game In Roblox.

If You Want To Create A Game In Roblox There Will Be A Button Next To The Avatar Shop Called "Create" Press On It And It Will Send You To A Page Where It Shows You Your Creations And There Will Be A Button That Says: "Create New Game" Press It Then It Will Show You Templates Of Games Choose Whatever You Want Of Them Then You Can Start Creating Your Game.

How To Buy Robux.

When You Want To Buy Robux There Will Be A Button That Says "Robux" Next To Create You Can Buy Robux.

What Is Robux?

Robux Is The Money Of The Game It Lets You Purchase Different Things Such As Game passes, Shirts, Pants, Hats, Etc.

How To Customize Your Look.

Press The Button That Is 3 Lines Then It Will Show You Different Things One Of Them Will Be Avatar When You Press It It Will Let You To Customize Your Own Look.

How To Buy Things To Customize Your Look.

To Buy Things You Need To Use Robux And Where Can You Buy Things To Customize Your Look You Need To Go To Avatar Shop And It Will Show yOu Things Similar To This Image result for Roblox Catalog
    You Can Purchase Things From Here And There Are Buttons To The Left Of The Page If You Want To Find Shirts You Have Got To Press Clothing And It Will Show you Choices Like Shirts, Pants, T-Shirts, Etc. And The Same To Hats But You Have To Press Accessories And There Will Be Choices To Pick And There Will Be Hats. And Same If You Want To Find Faces, Animations, Packages, Glasses Mask's And Back.

What Are You Waiting For Go And Download Roblox And Remeber Its A Free To Play Game See You Guys There.
    And If You Guys Would Like To Know More About Roblox Tell Me And I Will Do More And If You Want About Something Different Just Tell Me And I Will Do About It!

18 january 2020 17:21 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!