novice rank iconLumi: Lootably
adept rank iconVenomgamez: Which offerwall is it on
novice rank iconLumi: The WhatsApp offer also appeared to me but I haven't done it because it seems suspicious
adept rank iconVenomgamez: And the giveaways broken? Are gamehag going bankrupt or something?
adept rank iconVenomgamez: Whats going on, discord was taken down ages ago, X account has been innactive, now the rains gone?
adept rank iconPontus Andersson: Yes sun
scholar rank icon...: apparently we are only happy when it rains.
scholar rank icon...: and now nobody is happy because....
scholar rank icon...: rain been gone since yesterday
novice rank iconChristopher Avilés: <3
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Please avoid making the WhatsApp Messenger offer, it is a dangerous file, report it please, if you don't believe me, download it, analyze it with virustotal
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': LISTEN, BE CAREFUL WITH THE WHATSAPP MESSENGER OFFER, IT IS VERY LIKELY THAT IT HAS A TROJAN, PLEASE, DO NOT INSTALL IT
novice rank iconbartuś Stańczykt: whores where is rain
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: 54% chance
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: I just hope they fix the giveaways before the weekly ends, I have like 10,000 red shards in it </3
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: I started using it again recently
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: I discovered this site many years ago and it used to have many things and they removed them all
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: we just have to be patient I think
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: especially with the discord being gone there is no real way to communicate except the website, which theyre trying to fix right now
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: it isnt that strange, they never communicate about issues like this
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: The strange thing is that they didn't publish anything anywhere
novice rank iconLumi: What other sites are similar to Gamehag? That at least allow me to withdraw robux
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: if they did actually remove rain and giveaways the site would instantly die
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: like everything else
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: it must just be temporarily broken
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: the rain will be back, everything is broken so I doubt they removed it
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: I have looked through all the offer walls on many sites. This one was the most profitable because of the rain
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: I wish you luck francisco
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: because they change sometimes
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: it also took me like 6 months to discover the grind im doing now so I guess you just have to be patient and be looking
novice rank iconLumi: Phone
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: Do you use PC or phone
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: oof
novice rank iconLumi: On RevU I get offers from the website but who knows what you have to do, it doesn't specify much, just press the button to claim the bonus
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: Before on timewall there were ads that paid 29 gems. Normally 2 in a row. Now only ads that pay 1 gem appear
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: if you cant find anything good then its better to just do the higher paying offers like 1000 for one offer
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: it could be stuff like quizes / personality tests too but those take a little longer like 3 minutes for 30 gems
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: see if you can find repeatable things there
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: go to RevU and sort the gems by highest paying and go to the bottom where its the lowest gems
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: but in my experience atleast the only thing less efficient than doing surveys is doing games
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: In Spain there aren't any the only trick was to do surveys although they'd kick you out sometimes they gave 10 gems it was enough for the rain
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: sometimes there just isnt anything good thats repeatable though
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: the trick for gamehag is to just find a repeatable reliable grind for your region and use it until its gone and then find another
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: There are no videos either
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: it should say something like "watch video" or "search ___" but they may not have it in spain
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: In Spain there are no ads on revu
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: for me they refresh everyday at 12am so I can do the same ones everyday
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: then I just do like 100 of those a day
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: its stuff like search for a term, click x on the ad, and you get rewarded 10 seconds total
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: It may be different offers for your region but I just go to RevU and sort by highest gems, then I scroll to the lowest gems and theyre all there
Sign in to start chatting

60

0/160

Guns of glory

Robux4M3eL avatar

Robux4M3eL

January 12, 2020 at 04:07 PM

Givr glory to the guns XD
BrainPower avatar

BrainPower

February 8, 2020 at 12:49 AM

building takes a lot of resources
Bion avatar

Bion

March 1, 2020 at 02:30 AM

Greetings! I've played Guns Of Glory, until the Castle level 22. I've sended twice the screenshots, and did'nt received the reward/SoulGems. I've been warned by many players that it's just a scam?!?!?. I'd like to think that's not the case. I could promote the site on many social networking sites and beyond...Please contact/answer? Thanks!
Julie32 avatar

Julie32

March 7, 2020 at 05:21 PM

greetings this game so cool i like
DusanMCCC avatar

DusanMCCC

March 24, 2020 at 09:23 PM

nice and good game

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag