• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Allowed languages

What languages are allowed on gamehag? I've seen somebody respond to my thread in russian, funny enough the guy understood english and still deliberately replied in russian. Anyway, it seemed his reply had been deleted, yet I see a lot of russian comments stay on game pages.

13 august 2019 07:54 1628

I think we can only use English to communicate. Yea i have seen lots of Russian comment but all were reported as spam

13 august 2019 09:35 1628

Although I also use English, why can the forum only use English? Can't you participate in the discussion if you don't understand English?

13 august 2019 09:38 1628

I suppose they could divide comments and groups into sections, but then they would need to moderate spam on all those languages when they as it seems struggle to moderate everything right now, they would need to seek foreign moderators, maybe it could affect the delivery time for rewards. Idk, pobably not easy.

13 august 2019 10:21 1628

In the forums the only language allowed is indeed English (the most commonly known language across the world), other languages are considered as spam. I have read about a way that you can upload articles in other languages instead of using the English section but not sure how to be honest

13 august 2019 11:12 1628

I think only english is permitted.. idk it says on the help or FAQ

28 september 2019 17:42 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!