• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Graves - The Outlaw

League of Legends Graves champion guide. As a main Graves I will show you all Graves tips and tricks I know, in order for you to become a better Graves player.

Overview:

Graves is a marksman jungler with a lot of burst attack damage. He is a pretty mobile champion with a lot of armor, ideal against heavily attack damage teams.

gF3CqOswxgVhofOPYV4t1qE1VMVuGM.jpg

Lore:

Malcolm Graves is a renowned mercenary, gambler, and thief. A wanted man in every city and empire he has visited.Even tough he has an explosive temper, he possesses a very strict criminal honor, often enforced at the business end of his double-barreled shotgun Destiny. In recent years, he has reconciled a troubled partnership with Twisted Fate, and together they have prospered once more in the turmoil of Bilgewater's criminal underbelly.

Abilities:

The passive ability, A New Destiny:
    Graves's shotgun holds two shells. Each time he fires one shell is removed.In order to continue shooting, Graves must reload his shotgun after the two shells are used. Each shell contain four bullets.The bullets can hit multiple targets or hit a single target and dealing extra damage. If he gets a critical, Graves shoots eight instead of four. Bullets can't pass trough enemies.

First ability, End of the Line:
    Graves fires and explosive shell that detonates after two seconds. If it hit terrain the shell detonates after 0.2 seconds.First change deals 45 damage and the second one 85.

Second ability, Smoke screen:
    Graves fires a smoke canister in a targeted area creating a cloud of black smoke for four seconds. Enemies within the cloud of smoke cannot see outside of it and their movement is reduced by 50%. The initial impact of the canister deals magical damage.

Third ability, Quickdraw:
    Graves dashes forward gaining a stack of True grit and a shell for his passive. Each stack of True grit gives Graves a bonus of armor, but if he doesn't shoot for 6 seconds, he loses the stacks. True grit can stack up to eight stacks. If he dashes towards an enemy champion Graves gains two stacks of True grit.When he shoots an enemy unit Quickdraw's cooldown is reduced by two seconds and it refreshes the True grit stacks timer.

Ultimate ability, Collateral damage:
    Graves fires and explosive shell, heavily damaging the first enemy it hits.After it hits somebody or reaches the end of the range, the shell explodes in a cone area  damaging everything within.The ability pushes Graves backwards.

Tips and Tricks:

For jungling with Graves, always start with Quickdraw, it will help you clear the camps much faster and you will stay more healthy. Always cast End of the line in a wall for a faster burst.
    The combo to one-shot your enemies is: smoke screen + auto attack + end of the line + quickdraw + auto attack + collateral damage.
    Nobody will stand a chance.
    I hope this helped you!!

6 june 2020 05:26 1625

League of Legends Graves champion guide. As a main Graves I will show you all Graves tips and tricks I know, in order for you to become a better Graves player.

6 june 2020 05:58 1625

nice cant do it without dis

6 june 2020 13:12 1625

good tips ty

6 june 2020 13:27 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!