• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

The West

• Short introduction

In this article you will find information about the browser game The West.This is one of my childhood games, I started playing this game almost 10 years ago exactly through 2011-2012.The information you will read is not taken from the various websites and these are the only source of my experience in this game.Probably not many people know this game but I can tell you that it is worth trying at least once. P.S: Sorry for the people who will consider this article spam but I think it is my duty to try to learn from mistakes and bring a qualitative article(I tried to publish this article twice but it was not accepted because it was considered plagiarized or some editing mistakes).I have no idea why this article is considered plagiarized(if you have clear and obvious evidence you can give me a private message on the gamehag). I wish you a pleasant reading :)

• A short history of the game

The West browser game was launched by German gaming company InnoGammes in 2008.This company has also released games like Tribal Wars, Grepolis, Forge of Empires and other games.The 2008 version of the game was far from the way the game looks today(I know this because now I think 2-3 years has allowed for a month to try the first version of the game).I'll put a picture with the first version of the game.Previously the maximum level was 99(the current maximum level is 150)
    7LWuKncmM3uI4D1bG7WMM2yLX74GBd.jpg

• Description of the game

In the west game you have the opportunity to be a cowboy or a cowgirl and your goal is to build cities, participate in duels, to work or participate in fort battles.At least from level 1 to level 15 you are considered a beginner and your main From level 1 the missions from the salon also begin. The bonus is given by the very fast moving in various areas(unfortunately from level 15 this bonus disappears, which is the biggest disadvantage).

From level 1 the missions from the saloon also begin. The first mission consisted of a duel(the mission is given by the barman).From my point of view it is good to do the missions not only to receive items or money they help you to understand the game mechanics better(The first missions are a kind of game tutorial and shows you what you can do to grow the game).In the west game you have the opportunity to be a cowboy or a cowgirl and your goal is to build cities, participate in duels, to work or participate in fort battles.At least from level 1 to level 15 you are considered a beginner and your main From level 1 the missions from the salon also begin. The bonus is given by the very fast moving in various areas(unfortunately from level 15 this bonus disappears, which is the biggest disadvantage).From level 1 the missions from the saloon also begin. The first mission consisted of a duel(the mission is given by the barman).From my point of view it is good to do the missions not only to receive items or money they help you to understand the game mechanics better(The first missions are a kind of game tutorial and shows you what you can do to grow the game).

FybdQ6j0V5Wu9RtjDl3SK4FGYzP7UX.png

The game has several servers. Usually the names of the servers are by states or even cities in the USA.There is also a beta version of the game (this is in English)

There are two categories of duel like the duel against the bandits(they are not real players) and the duel with the players(they are real players)

• Curency information

Now I'm going to talk about the currency of the game.These are three: cash, gold nuggets and Union Pacific bonds,Bank account.The cash money is the money you receive from any activity in the game (missions, duels, sales of objects, work etc.). Gold nuggets are premium coins that you usually buy with real money(at least you can get a few free if you log in daily for 4 days.in 4th day you have the possibility of 50% to receive some gold nuggets or to receive Union Pacific bonds).You can get Union Pacific bonds from various activities such as missions, fort battles, opening letters(you are limited to hold only 3,000 bonds).In the bank account is the place where you deposit your cash. In my point of view it is safer to have the money in the bank because if you faint during a duel your opponent will have all your cash(Another thing to mention is that it is advisable to deposit the money in your city in order to benefit from taxes of less than 4% if you have the money in the account in the bank of another city the taxes are of 20%)

• Character class and other  information

From level 15 you can choose your character class.You have a choice between 4 character classes such as: Adventurier,Dueller,Worker,Soldier(each one has some advantages).Another thing to note is that each character class has a set of missions dedicated to them(Black Mountains-The adventurier, The Farm-The Worker,The avenger-The Soldier and Game of Life-The Dueller) and this one starts at level 15.

At each level you receive one attribution point and  3 skill points(you can use them any way you want, some items bring you extra points).

In addition to the standard missions, there are also repeated missions, such as holiday missions(Christmas, Easter,Halloween and more). The holiday missions are repeated every year(for example, on such a mission you receive a Christmas advent calendar). Of course there are other secret missions (in order to discover them you usually have to have a certain object equipped)

From level 25 you can join in the fort battles and choose whether you are an attacker or a defender( is good to participate in these because you can get money and experience if you win the battle)

• Building cities

There are two ways you can start a city. The first is to found a city and the second is to take over a ghost town.I can tell you that it is quit difficult to develop a city because you need a lot of money and a lot of time(a major reason for the existence of many ghost cities in the game is the fact that besides the founders there were no other citizens in the city).To have a successful city it is important to have citizens who can help you with the( an interesting thing is that the level of development of the church is infinite).

• Recovery of points of life and energy

If your life or energy points are low you can recover them by sleeping in the hotel(if you sleep in your city you do not pay any money but if you sleep in a hotel in a different city you pay based on the room you choose). Life and energy points can also be recovered through the use of special items (such as potions, some food and drinks) that you can buy from the Union Pacific store. Sometimes you can buy these special items from city markets(from my point of view, it is not worth buying from the market because of the expensive price)

• Conclusions

In conclusion, this game has and has some disadvantages for the people who have high level is worth trying to have an experience of that period. If you have any further questions you can send me on Gamehag's private message, I will answer as soon as possible. I play this game on the Romanian version where I have level 95 but there is also an English version of the game. I hope you like my article and thank you for reading it.
    n0P1cAVjfvJGZb4BJMbln6Yla3FM6P.png

22 march 2020 20:22 1625

its look kinda fun

29 march 2020 16:24 1625

It's a good game.

17 april 2020 16:56 1625

seems fun

17 april 2020 17:18 1625

Its a best game

17 april 2020 17:19 1625

It looks good I will try!!!

17 april 2020 17:38 1625

Good game thanks for article!!!

17 april 2020 17:40 1625

bruh i love western games! too bad huge companies dont make western games anymore...

17 april 2020 18:46 1625

aaaaaaaaaa

17 april 2020 20:46 1625

nice work bro

18 april 2020 01:26 1625

The West browser

18 april 2020 04:39 1625

wow good article and goood game

18 april 2020 05:32 1625

good article

18 april 2020 05:56 1625

nice article rly helpful

18 april 2020 06:00 1625

goood game

18 april 2020 13:48 1625

very good game.nice article

18 april 2020 16:28 1625

the north and the east are so mad

29 may 2020 23:13 1625

Maybe I'll try it someday. Thx for sharing!

30 may 2020 06:28 1625

good game ty

30 may 2020 07:14 1625

yea its a good game

31 may 2020 03:03 1625

try it u will be suprised

31 may 2020 03:04 1625

The east

7 june 2020 19:13 1625

I love this kind of games, really cool. It makes you into another world. Thank you👻👻👌

30 march 2021 02:16 1625

is this an strategy game?

31 march 2021 11:21 1625

GG BOYS AND BOYS

1 april 2021 10:48 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!