• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Star Wars The Old Republic

(4.17/5) 35 rates

Is this game good and related to Star Wars?

I liked Star Wars, so when I saw it, I instantly was gravitated towards it. I want to ask you, is this actually related to the series or is it just a cashgrab? Is it also good? Is it free? Do I need to grind a lot? Are there hackers?

6 october 2017 23:23 35

good game,no hackers i saw and ive been playing on and of for years.free to play isnt really doable but spend 3 dollars and get prefered, account very playable.spend many many hours on this game and can recommend.i recommend searching for a referal key(go to forum many people post theirs)

10 october 2017 14:46 35

I liked it, but im not too into the mmo genre

13 january 2019 06:27 35

It has a connection and great graphics 2

3 august 2019 22:16 35

Yeah, you dont really need to pay. I only payed for that premium type of account to get the extra character slots. Besides that, you can play for free just fine.

19 january 2020 18:44 35

If you want a free game related to Star Wars you really should play SWTOR. It has a great story and it still gets a lot of updates.

3 february 2020 13:41 35

good game,no hackers i saw and ive been playing on and of for years.free to play isnt really doable but spend 3 dollars and get prefered, account very playable.spend many many hours on this game and can recommend.i recommend searching for a referal key(go to forum many people post theirs)

11 april 2020 11:57 35

To comment you have to be logged in!