How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

War Thunder

(4.29/5) 17297 rates

Play and get

2500 5500
    Soul Gems

For 4 quests

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Win 8 battles and destroy at least 3 enemies

Discussion #200: Favourite Vehicles

Believe it or not, we have reached discussion number 200! Even only counting the numbered threads that's almost one a week for four years. Since this is our 200th edition, we'll be doing things a bit differently. Instead of us proposing a vehicle for discussion, this time the theme of the discussion will be your favourite vehicles. The way it works is that in the top comment you write what your single favourite aircraft and tank in War Thunder is and why. I know it's difficult with the ever increasing amount, but try to limit yourself to really only your number one pick. I think it should spark some interesting discussions in the replies. P.S. It was recently requested that we add a system to hide spoilers in comments to the subreddit, so you can now do that like so:

1 september 2017 20:55 11

few

23 september 2017 16:59 11

few

7 may 2020 22:39 11

only counting the numbered threads that's almost one a week for four years. Since this is our 200th edition, we'll be doing things a bit differently. Instead of us proposing a vehicle for discussion, this time the theme of the discussion will be your favourite vehicles. The way it works is that in the top comment you write what your single favourite aircraft and tank in War Thunder is and why. I know it's difficult with the ever increasing amount, but try to limit yourself to really only your number one pick. I think it should spark some interesting discussions in the replies. P.S. It was recently requested that we add a system to hide sp

12 may 2020 09:40 11

T-50 maybe

12 may 2020 15:39 11

Panther A probably

12 may 2020 16:35 11

To comment you have to be logged in!