Come funziona

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Dauntless is a very good game

In this article I talk about how it works

Dauntles is a game that you can download for free from the epic store in this game, you will be a slayer and becoming stronger and stronger and honing new techniques will kill all the monsters located on the fragmented islands.

The monsters that are going to defeat are getting stronger and when they are killed they will drop to the slayer of the "pieces" of their body, these are used to create armor that will be resistant against some types of monster but devolve against monsters from other types.

Weapons and armor can become more powerful thanks to the skill and experience of the player who has gained by fighting in these you can embed real abilities that the player will find inside the caskets or will compile and enhance.

In the world of Dauntless you can interact with other players from all over the world.

In your battles you can bring items with you that can help you in case of difficulty or damage the monster.

A very interesting future is based on the monster's degree of anger, in fact, the higher this is the more this monster will hurt the slayer when it is 100% capable of fury the monster is almost unbeatable but this also implies a considerably lowering of life, But let's not forget that this will be faster and more violent towards the players.

There are people who prefer to do a great series of fast and close range attacks, but this implies the little damage to the weapons they use or people who prefer the AGAINST and so on by saying.

The most important parts of the plot, however, I haven't reached yet in the game so I can't show you them.

The best way to improve in this game is to always kill new types of monsters or unlock new characters that you can interact with.

I'll be honest. After a while the desire to play passed to me but after a while I missed it and I came back more motivated than before.

I hope this article is useful to you and that you want to try playing this wonderful game.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

25 febbraio 2020 15:22 2114

Per commentare, devi essere loggato!

Accedi