• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Bought a game, got notification but when i click show key there is nothing

I bought Battlefront 2, then i got a notification about it 10 min later, after that i check it, then it just shows a little box asking if i want to show off my prize. But there is no prize the key was not there ,

16 april 2019 15:04 1628

Was there an icon looking like a yellow timer on the game's icon when you check the inventory? If it is then it only means that you need to wait for the reward's activation. (or whatever it's called) If there's only just a game icon then you should try to reach out to the mods through Discord and the invite link is found at the bottom of the page. Asking Misty isn't reliable at all for this kind of stuff especially.

16 april 2019 18:54 1628

Maybe the key is in your email?

18 april 2019 17:08 1628

I wrote this on a similar thread. Sometimes the website will open a new tab/window with a picture/screenshot of the key instead of it showing where the show key button was. So check your browser settings to c if its blocking poups from gamehag. But as above reply said if you just ordered the reward then it probably just isn't ready yet and it'll have the yellow timer thing on the inventory icon for said game.

20 april 2019 02:24 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!