• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Hilariouse articles

When i everyday watch articles i must laugh. There is lots of plagiatorism and spam. But when someone create original article it always get rejected i saw it so many times. Its realy funny i made few of them to and toke me lot of time but always rejected by moderators. And it happens all the time to many users. What do you think about that, share your opinion.

31 december 2018 20:46 1628

Yeah of course spam and plagiatorism will be rejected that something i count with. Problem is i saw lot of good articles which were good and not copyied but they also got rejected.

31 december 2018 21:57 1628

By my opinion moderators just dont wont to give that amouts of SG. Or publish so many articles becouse people eont watch it ans they dont recive money from advertises.

31 december 2018 21:59 1628

I think there should be a system to punish spam and plagiarised article writers. I don't know if there already is one, but i don't think so because there are WAYYYYYY to many of those.

31 december 2018 23:15 1628

And if there is it should be stricter.

31 december 2018 23:16 1628

recently i tried some good ones i think :) i hope you enjoy
    this site is amazing:
    https://www.w3schools.com

31 december 2018 23:42 1628

I don't think the the system would work because their 100 users daily do spam articles. Maybe Gamehag should have a spam detector.

31 december 2018 23:42 1628

Spam system could be easy against spam where is the same text written in cycle. Plagiatorism would be harder.

31 december 2018 23:44 1628

I agree Plagiatorism is hard to catch. buy the way you should take about 15 min to catch them :|

31 december 2018 23:52 1628

The biggest problem is that the system is sustainable only when people act normal. It dont count with that people want screw everything.

1 january 2019 00:21 1628

"Yeah of course spam and plagiatorism will be rejected that something i count with. Problem is i saw lot of good articles which were good and not copyied but they also got rejected."

@LirCZE If you have an example of an article you thought was good but was rejected let me know. You can post it here and if it is good I will have it published for SG.

Honestly, we have pretty low standards for article acceptance. If you can write fluent English and you put in minimal effort in formatting, the article will get accepted. At the very least it will be sent to the forum.

Plagiarism is a serious issue on this site and it really needs to be dealt with. Whenever anyone knows of someone plagiarizing you can message one of the moderators. We will make sure the person is permanently banned from the site.
    If someone is consistently plagiarizing they WILL be caught eventually.

2 january 2019 01:33 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!