• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Valley - PC Review

Valley is an indie open-world adventure game, played in First-Person mode, developed and published by Blue Isle Studios. 
    Valley is a game I purchased from the sale, not to play it - just to stock my games up. Some time passed and passed, and I went to check something I can play from my Steam Game Library, as I usually don't have an idea what kind of games I own. While I was listing Store Page of every game I own, I finally reached Valley. I went to check it, and I saw "Very Positive" reviews, a lot of people were talking about "It's a best 2016 Indie game, the game of the year" and then I desired to check it out. I'll say it simply - I enjoyed from the start to the end of the game. 

Graphic Details & The Music 

Graphics details are just gorgeous, and they're gonna make your gameplay better. The Music of this game is also awesome, it's that kind of music which follows your characters and matches the situation he's in, the music which follows and fits the game, and that's something I love to get from a game as The Music improves my gameplay, just like the Graphics details. 

The Story 

The Story of the Valley is a very underestimated one. Everyone I saw reviewing this game was talking bad things about it, bad things like "it's not interesting, a boring story" and similar, but I seriously don't see what they're aiming at. I personally find the story of Valley very interesting, as it allows you a bunch of exploration, and later on there goes objective completion - and you're gonna have twice more fun in exploration than on the missions. Yeah, I can say that the Story is very interesting.

Gameplay

The Objectives/Levels are pretty much unusual as you never know what to expect. There are two kinds of levels in the Valley, and these two kinds of levels are played on its own way, each different. Some are think-fast made, and others are slow-explore kind. That just makes confusion as they're very different, and you may enjoy one kind but hate to get the mission of the other kind. The mechanics are very interesting, but the thing I hate in this game is that you can't collect the last upgrades on the end of the game. It's not a Kill-To-Win type of game, the point of it is using your upgrades at the right time, it's more important than the Kill. 

Let's rate the game now. The Valley is a game I enjoyed. The gameplay is great on its own, and it's even better with gorgeous graphics details and the music that follows him. The story in this game is not bad, it's enjoyable and entertaining. A big mistake in this game is that it's very short, you can complete it in approx 6 hours and 6 hours of fun is not worth 20€, so I suggest you to hurry up to the Steam Store Page of this game and buy it as it's 90% discounted until December 10. I'll recommend this game to everyone(buy on sale) with the 8/10 rating. 

5 december 2018 05:34 1625

i like that but how can you is bad

16 november 2019 17:26 1625

i like a lot one of the best looking games ever jk but you shoul defidently play it

16 november 2019 17:51 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!