• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Surveys are ****

So I try to do the surveys to avoid becoming a frog...spend anything from 5-15 minutes on them...then I'm either told I'm not in the target group, OR the survey just crashes, or sends me here and there on different pages and never registeer me doing anything. I have wasted too much time and ending up with it not working at all. The only reason I have been trying to do them is because most of the game quests on mobile don't work, I just get a white page saying "refused" or "denied" or something like that. The only reason I am still here is to try and get to level 3 so I can claim my rewards and stop using this annoying page

27 january 2023 19:57 8369

try different ones and take your time. don't rush through a survey and read the questions carefully before answing or picking an option.
    Surveys can be a problem at times.

15 february 2023 22:14 8369

I don't rush, it just has me doing all this tedious stuff (some times I have to repeat answering the same thing) before telling me I'm not eligeble.

17 february 2023 01:01 8369

Ya, some surveys ask same questions a few times. Gets annoying , i agree. try doing the shorter lenght ones.

18 february 2023 17:10 8369

agreed surveys really get annoying with time

3 march 2023 22:23 8369

Unfortunatelly i tried 4x times to complete surveys, but is failed too all the time....

11 march 2023 18:44 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!