Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Some updating for gaming forums on Gamehag in terms of making order

Greetings! Let me explain a little what I mean. The topic is quite complex, and even several suggestions can be made on it (I'll add a few separate ones later if allowed), but for nor I mean just putting a little order in the following examples:

a) There are several game forums on Gamehag that relate to the same game but for some reason exist separately (for example, there separate 4 forums dedicated to Uptasia);
    b) There are also several game forums with missing names for games (I mean just an empty field next to the game avatar), and it would be nice to add game names there;
    c) A similar issue applies to avatars for games on gaming forums. In some cases, the avatars are simply missing, and it would be great to add them there.

Such a small update would help improve the "look" of the forums, keep them organized and - as usual - keep some spam from spreading.

P.S. Sorry if the listed options would be better to offer as separate suggestions instead of grouping them in one thread. I just don't want to make a lot of threads from myself here in 1 day, especially mentioning that I write here quite often. Also, if I can somehow help on any of the options, I'll be happy to contribute a little to this.

Thank you and have a nice day!

1 september 2020 15:03 8369

Good suggestion, I'll leave this thread unlocked. Could you please leave links to such broken forums? I'll relay those threads to the Gamehag Team so they can take a look and fix it, thanks!

5 september 2020 11:41 8369

Oh, sure! Thank you sincerely. Here's the first part.

Duplicated forums:
    (I'll put the most relevant \ organized as first in the lists)

Entropia Universe ; somewhy doesn't display in search. Its another forum has no avatar or banners when entering the forum threads.

Icarus; also the full name is Riders of Icarus. Another its forum has no avatar or banners when entering the forum threads.

Uptasia. Another its forums - this, this, this and this - don't have avatars or banners when entering the forum threads. Also no forum is displayed in search results.

Plemiona - somewhy it's named as Tribal Wars when entering the forum threads. The first and second copies are visible in search, but having 404 error when entering them.

Generals: Art of War. Its copy has no avatar or banner when entering the forum threads.

5 september 2020 16:09 8369

The second part \ continuation:

Dragon 2 - its the general link, as I somewhy couldn't access directly to forum. And here's a separate forum of the same game, with no avatar, description, etc.

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds ; its copy has no avatar, description, etc.

And else. Here's Blood and Soul, and here's Blood Rites, which either is the same game, or it just somewhy has the same banner and main avatar (displayed on the forum list).

Games that don't have names on the forum list:

Echo of Soul Phoenix - the name is visible when entering the forum threads.
    FightMan - the name is visible when entering the forum threads.

No avatars or broken avatars:

Iron Sky - no avatar is displayed on the forum list.
    Combat Arms - the main avatar (displayed on the forum list) seems to be broken, unlike the one displayed when entering the forum threads.
    Kudoku - same explanation as the mentioned above.

P.S. I'm also working on a short list with games having foreign names (particularly the Russian ones from Esprit) on forums, or having any inconsistencies between their names displayed on forum and when entering their threads. I can later add this here or send it as a separate document if that also helps. The second variant can be more pertinent, since I somewhy got a 'suspension' for 24h - it seems, even typing several non-spam messages have a risk, and it raises my fear of catching a permanent ban :/

5 september 2020 16:22 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!