• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

The problem with the third task and its feasibility.

Gladly, SAO tasks here are quite easy to complete and they are also checked quickly. One of the few common problems is the rejection due to an allegedly not created new account, but this can be fixed with making all the possible solutions in 2-3 attempts.

At the moment, there are three tasks available (I won't mention them for some reasons, but nevertheless). I have a question specifically on the third. When should the UFG training take place? The Google search results relate somewhat to another game in the SAO series, so I wondered if Gamehag had made a mistake with the assignment.

I would be glad to receive tips from those who performed it. Thanks!

16 august 2020 20:11 4291

@NicoX4400 Could you please mention the reason of the rejection? If it your screenshot isn't rejected due to the "not a new account", then try just to make more progress in the game and make a new screenshot. I moved forward to hiring Asuka and a little further as well, so my screenshot was accepted quite fast.

Also, don't hesitate to ask Misty :)
    Choose "I have a problem with the platform" → "Technical problem" → "Other", then write your problem in detail and wait a little bit for the answer.

17 august 2020 16:11 4291

...Well, after some time, I think I've found an approximate answer to my own question.

I moved forward to open the fast combat mode, played a bit more to be sure (in case I'll miss some learning) and prntscrn'd the fight with that mode activated. And it worked!

I'll leave the thread opened for some time. Maybe somebody will come here and mention a direct action which is needed to complete the FPG Tutorial task. Good luck, anyways!

19 august 2020 06:22 4291

Thank you for your answer and for taking the time to show us how to solve this task!😃

20 august 2020 02:35 4291

thank you for your help i appriciate all the help you provide to the community.

27 august 2020 03:37 4291

again thank you so much.

27 august 2020 03:37 4291

Gladly, SAO tasks here are quite easy to complete and they are also checked quickly. One of the few common problems is the rejection due to an allegedly not created new account, but this can be fixed with making all the possible solutions in 2-3 attempts.

At the moment, there are three tasks available (I won't mention them for some reasons, but nevertheless). I have a question specifically on the third. When should the UFG training take place? The Google search results relate somewhat to another game in the SAO series, so I wondered if Gamehag had made a mistake with the assignment.

I would be glad to receive tips from those who performed it. Thanks!

26 february 2021 03:20 4291

To comment you have to be logged in!